trains
moaning
planes
automobiles

Fri 22nd - Driving from Sheffield to Blackpool - Fine
Tues 26th - Driving from Blackpool to Colchester - SHITE
Sat 30th - Driving from Colchester to Sheffield - A bit shite

wbu

Not really decided on dates yet. It will be via train, boat and bike and will probably be fine.

Actually coming back to London with more stuff than when I arrived is usually a bit of a pain in the bum, but we’ll probably offload any large goods on Mike’s brother and ask him to drive up with them.

Haven’t booked my flights yet. I’m positive I’ll have plenty of choice and will be happy with the price.

Wish trains were a viable option for us, just not going to be a pleasant pair of drives

24th - 3/4pm - Basingstoke-Chichester - driving
25th - morning - Chichester-Havant - driving
25th - mid afternoon - Havant-Chichester - driving
26th - evening - Chichester - Winchester - driving

xmas day driving from home to north manchester - half hour - then to south manchester - half hour - then back to north manchester - half hour - then back home - half hour

no YOU do the math

Sat 22nd - Driving Barry to Barnsley - ugh
An as yet undermined point over the New Years weekend - Driving Barnsley to Barry - ugh

Christmas Day Leeds> south Manchester> north Manchester > Wakefield

The A14 is so boring.

fucking hell that’s unpleasant, what sort of time you looking at for those?

I’ll wave to you on the m60 :joy::joy:

That bit where it’s 40mph is officially hell

23rd: Leeds to Nottingham
24th: Nottingham to Leighton Buzzard
26th: Leighton Buzzard to Ilkley
27th: Ilkley to Leeds

Actually it’ll be too cold to take the snake to Blackpool so upgrade that to a minor irk

Haven’t decided what day I’m getting the Megabus back to That London, probably the 21st or 22nd.

I can leave any time (providing I’ve not been on the sauce the night before) which isn’t too bad. Throw in an overpriced double bacon cheeseburger in the services at the half way point and it’s verging on bearable.

Christmas Eve: Driving from London to the middle of nowhere (near Hastings) - Shit on accounts of car journeys are shit

Boxing Day: Driving from the middle of nowhere (near Hastings) to Northwood - Shit on accounts of car journeys are shit

27th: Driving from London to the middle of nowhere (near Hastings) - Shit on accounts of car journeys are shit

28th: Driving from the middle of nowhere (near Hastings) to London - Shit on accounts of car journeys are shit

Should learn to drive mate, makes the experience much more bearable.

I like getting angry at bad motorway users

I’m not telling the internet when my house is going to be empty.