🎄 🍬 OFFICIAL Christmas Chocolate/Confectionary/Food thread 🍬 🎄

As mentioned in the morning thread, someone in my office has just opened a pack of mince pies. It’s the 2nd of November for Christ’s sake.

This behavior I can get down with and I applaud but I ain’t no fan of a shop bought mince pie.

• What have you had so far?
  • Have you planned/purchased your advent calendar?
  • Whats your christmas dinner gonna be?
  • Will you be eating an entire chocolate orange for breakfast on Christmas morning as has been the tradition since you were a kid? OH YES
1 Like

wtf the caravan joke has been around for FOUR YEARS and I still don’t get it?

Also I’m much later in the year than my previous threads so no moaning.
And chat about xmas sandwiches is permitted.
Thanks.

What have you had so far? - behave

Have you planned/purchased your advent calendar? - don’t really do advent calendar’s, will probably get a novelty one for the TV, recommendations welcome

Whats your christmas dinner gonna be? - Think we’re having turkey this year, plus gammon plus loads of veg and etc.

Will you be eating an entire chocolate orange for breakfast on Christmas morning as has been the tradition since you were a kid? - I will be drinking a coffee then immediately drinking a bailey’s in an attempt to never get sober enough for a hangover to kick in

whaaaaaat.
they any good?

more importantly. It is only 6 days until the return of the
#GREGGS FESTIVE BAKE

2 Likes

Here are my finds from M&S a few weeks back.

1 Like

the chocolate piñata… oh boy!

2 Likes

i’m not sure how I feel about that

they also have some crisps with gold stars on. Prosecco flavoured I think

Rate mince pies

1 being shit, wouldn’t eat them etc, 10 being gods gift to food. I know you get good and bad ones, but in general… if someone offered you a mince pie of unknown (but safe) origin[poll type=number min=1 max=10 step=1 public=true]what would your gut rating be…?
[/poll]

wtf. and you cant edit posts. cheers sean.

I had the Percymas over the weekend (in OCTOBER, M&S heathens) - enjoyed.

• shit
  • poll
  • twat

0 voters

The wife bought some lebkuchen (sp?) and it’s like eating a mouthful of cinnamon sugar.

0 voters

mince pies

0 voters

I’ve had the Percy Pigs. I like biting the bobble off his hat and calling him a hipster prick.

1 Like

What have you had so far - hee haw
Have you planned/purchased your advent calendar - every year i plan on getting one and i never end up with one, will remdedy that this year, maybe
Whats your christmas dinner gonna be - big roast capon/chicken, all the trimmings etc, fuck loads of excellent wine and cheese etc. fucking love christmas dinner.
Will you be eating an entire chocolate orange for breakfast on Christmas morning as has been the tradition since you were a kid? - of course :slight_smile:

christmas tortilllas etf?

I like that you took the time to photograph each one of those, it shows dedication

The closest I’ve come to having any sort of christmas food this year so far is seeing the christmas sandwiches in M&S and all the loverly christmas stuff in a wee italian deli (which all looked loverly, thinking about it, it was mostly just panettone)

Had a Tesco Christmas sandwich last week. Was pretty misery.