• 2nd week
  • 3rd week
  • Week of Christmas day
  • Don’t do a tree

0 voters

• Real tree
  • Fake tree

0 voters

Depends really. Sometimes it goes up earlier but I reckon the second weekend usually. It always comes down by either boxing day evening or 27th at the latest. Think I’ve taken it down on Xmas night before.

Put it up yesterday! #headsgone

1 Like

This year it is to be put up on Sunday, December 5th.

I’ve lived on my own for a decade and never had a tree. It would only get trashed by certain mates, they’d probably, I dunno, cover it in novelty penis ornaments

What’s on it?

Tinsel?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Lights?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Candy canes?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Chocolate?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Anyone who has it up already will be sick of the sight of the fucking thing by Christmas Day, surely?

1 Like

I’ve said yes to tinsel but only because there’s no lametta option

I bloody love getting a tree each year and putting it up. Annoyingly, I bought a fancy (and not cheap) base for it last year but have left it in France.

Nah, love it! The cats constantly trying to eat it/climb it/ attack each other in it is annoying though

For the past 3 years we have gone out the day after thanksgiving and got a real tree. Never had a real one before so wanted that experience. But now I’ve just ordered a decent fake one that’s equal to the cost of getting a real one for two Christmases.

Can’t wait to get ours up. I bloody love Christmas, lads.

2 Likes

I’m allowed it on the 10th. If I tried for any day in November, the wedding would be off.

Going to a Christmas tree farm on Sunday where I will eat a crepe and choose a tree that is too big. Then I will swear copiously from all the needles stabbing me as I set it up.

3 Likes

:joy: the 10th before you’re married? Will be Xmas eve by year 5. You need to take a stand, put it up now!

1 Like

It does seem to be getting later and later :thinking:
If it was up to him, there’d be no tree at all.

If we had any of these then they’d be going on our tree for definite

1 Like

Sadly we’ve run out so have to make do with novelty scrotums…

but enough about James Blunt etc

1 Like

Tree goes up at the start of Advent, which is this Sunday.