Cinnamon Bun

I don’t live there any more

Explain A LOT!

Explains.

Still can’t edit

I like cinnamon buns and also those jus rol cinnamon whirls you make yourself in the oven.

1 Like

Raisins in curries are a fantastic addition. The sweet to the sour, if you will.

Icing is very unnecessary on a cinnamon bun and definitely tips it over to ‘too sweet’

1 Like

Our school used to put substantial chunks of apple in the curry on ‘curry day’ in the canteen. Horrific

I think I agree with this but one thing I don’t like is that in Bo’s Jubilee Chicken sandwich filler pots there are raisins because I like that on a baked potato and I don’t want raisins near a potato

i could be happy the rest of my life with a cinnamon bun

4 Likes

how do you feel about apricots?

This is a very beautiful sentiment.

Sometimes we wish for too much in life, a big car, a fast house, a smokin’ hot partner. Japes here is reminding us of the joy that can be found in more simple pleasures. We should thank him for this,

Thank you, Japes.

1 Like

the Cinnamon Social is the greatest pastry on earth, i reckon

Raisins in curries… at best!

1 Like

Cardamom, also called the queen of spices, has been widely used in Arabic and Asian cuisine since time immemorial… Today it’s going through a renaissance with the young generation who has taken it to heart… The taste, which many consider quite powerful, reaches a level of delicacy in the baking of buns… In Sweden today, cardamom together with the more folksy cinnamon completes the Royal family of sweet bread.

2 Likes

What is the Cinnamon Social please?

What do you think on these 3lb cinnamon rolls as seen on Man vs Food?

Stuffys-Cinammon-Bear-Roll-Challenge

Very classy explanation post, thank you

Sorry but that looks like something that’s been hauled out of the depths of the ocean and makes me feel quite sick.

I think it’s a little on the large side

I believe some Kerelan curries have banana in so the general theme when putting fruit with curry is “go bananas”.