Citizens Arrest

couldn’t really watch it. just a bunch of dickheads screaming at each other.

not for me.

1 Like

Take it to the New Girl thread.

would probably have lamped him tbh

3 Likes

Drowned In Sound Social Forum :-

20 Likes

Appalling behaviour somehow made weirdly comical by it happening towards literally the calmest man of all time

Loving his newly updated IMDB page

1 Like

Nicknames: Toff Dread

That did me.

fixed that ftf you y

I did have a guilty chuckle when hes on about citizens arrest and just goes “AND YOU ARE TOO” and points at a 11 year old boy. other than that its a bit much

2 Likes

How soon before his PA puts out a “Fergus has checked himself into a rehab facility…” statement? Before the days out?

1 Like

He seems to have a split-second of clarity when the woman in the car points out he’s just placed an eleven year old under Citizen’s Arrest. A brief flicker of “Christ, what am I doing here?” crosses his face before he obviously decides “Fuck it. In for a penny, in for a pound” and thunders on.

8 Likes

Hold on how quick to judge are the ppl of DIS, we don’t know what that family did, the man maybe so calm/accepting because he knows he is in the wrong? Even for an unstable person you may have to do something quite extreme to get that reaction.

He’ll be parked up somewhere hammering Toblerone

13 Likes

Think how many instances of people going absolutely berserk we’ve missed out on through history before camera phones existed. All the way back to when Jesus started turning over tables in the temple that time (too many Ts in that last line).

9 Likes

Mr Beeley, who has worked with Sir David Attenborough, told a man “put your hands on the car you are going to die”

this is the greatest sentence of all time. i think we’ve died and gone to heaven mates.

8 Likes

Well done, he’s 11.

11 Likes

pure chris morris

1 Like

Can’t stop watching this

2 Likes

YOU’RE UNDER ARREST
AND YOU’RE UNDER ARREST
AND YOU’RE UNDER ARREST

1 Like

I do want you dead!