city/countryside?

• City
  • Countryside

0 voters

Used to be City, firmly countryside now. Probably bigger cunts in the countryside pound for pound, but easier to avoid them

24 Likes

I grew up in the countryside. Boring as fuck.

10 Likes

I wish I didn’t have to share it with certain types of people and attitudes but I bloody love the countryside, sorry

5 Likes

Countryside is nice for trips out. Would do my head in to live there though.

2 Likes

There’s nothing worth doing in a city really

5 Likes

The finest county of England:

• Surrey
  • Hants
  • Northants
  • West Sussex
  • Devonshire
  • Other

0 voters

You can do stuff like get a kebab at any time of day or night but that’s about it

1 Like

it’s funny I feel the same about cities…except I don’t actually want to go to them for trips either

2 Likes

Can do that in my hometown if you visit the fine establishment Taste of Spice

1 Like

I like wandering around

1 Like

Just moved to a village about 10 mins from Brighton. Have to say it’s a pretty good balance of both

1 Like

Did you know Peter Gabriel is from Surrey? That’s cool

1 Like

question for city people; can you go to a big park and be able to not see any other people around or are you like always within 100ft of another human?

1 Like

I did. My grandparents were mates with the cleaners at his old school and we used to go there a lot and I just used to walk around it at night when it was empty for the summer whilst they got drunk and did Spanish stuff.

1 Like

changing my vote to Surrey

1 Like

You can if you want, yeah

1 Like

Remember the cleaners used to drink pints of brandy and coke, both died a while ago from booze related illnesses.

1 Like

that’s good at least, I always imagined if you went to Pipplington park in London or whatever that it would be rammed

3 Likes

My favourite parks are Victoria Park and Regent’s Park

1 Like