@discobot roll 1d6

:game_die: 6

3 Likes

SKILL - 9
STAMINA - 20
LUCK - 12

PROVISIONS
10 meals

You may rest and eat at any time except when engaged in a Battle. Eating a meal restores 4 STAMINA points.

EQUIPMENT AND POTIONS

You are armed with a sword and are dressed in leather armour. You have a backpack to hold your Provisions and any treasures you may come across.

In addition you may take one bottle of a magic potion which will aid you on your quest. You may choose to take a bottle of any of the following

• Skill potion (restores SKILL points)
  • Strength potion (restores STAMINA points)
  • Fortune potion (restores LUCK points and adds 1 to initial luck)

0 voters

The only way we can possibly win is with luck, so I chose luck

HINTS ON PLAY

There is one true way through the City of Thieves and it will take you several attempts (I’m gonna give us three lives I reckon) to find it. Make notes and draw a map as you explore - this map will be invaluable in future adventures and enable you to progress rapidly through to unexplored sections.

Not all areas contain treasure; some merely contain traps and creatures which you will no doubt fall foul of. You may make wrong turnings during your quest and while you may indeed progress through to your ultimate destination, it is by no means certain that you will find what you are searching for.

The one true way involves a minimum of risk and any player, no matter how weak on initial dice rolls (yeah, whatever Ian), should be able to get through fairly easily.

May the luck of the gods go with you on the adventure ahead!

@ma0sm - you’re on map detail

Fuck YOU Ian Livingstone, I’m feeling lucky, how likely are we to win, discodude?

1 Like

:crystal_ball: My sources say no

4 Likes

Don’t know what this means, so I refuse

who are your sources? @discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: Thought is the blossom; language the bud; action the fruit behind it. — Ralph Emerson

fuck you emerson

2 Likes

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.