City of thieves

nice to have a little treat whenever you kill someone imo

5 Likes

Feels like this adventure needs a boost

1 Like

Updated stamina - 16
Updated provisions - 3

“Do you have any old bits of clothing love” we bawl, through mouthfuls of centipede.

2 Likes

“Here to deliver flowers”
“How lovely! Where are they?”
“I… don’t know”

5 Likes

‘I left them in the sewer with my friend the giant centipede, right back!’

1 Like

Guaranteed she’ll come out and kill us if we say we’re from Inland Revenue btw.

1 Like

The silk curtains in front of the archway are pulled aside and a brown leather bag flies out and lands in front of you, making a dull jingling sound.

• Open the bag
  • Leave the house without opening the bag and continue north along Stable Street

0 voters

Just to be clear, did we ask for rags or taxes?

Bag o’ jngly rags, best of both worlds

taxes. I’ve just realised that I awarded that on the basis of a tie, thanks to the poll rounding that option up. Let’s just say it was my casting vote eh…

1 Like

might be a tattoo gun

5 Likes

Wish HMRC would accept payment in rags, I’ve donated fucking loads of clothes to the Sally Army recently but has it helped with my tax bill?

Can we throw the spike at the bag to see if it moves?

1 Like

You soon reach a junction in the street. Stable Street continues north and to your left you see Tower Street leading west. You decide to keep going north.

do you want to know what was in the bag?

• Yes!
  • That’s cheating, Warny.

0 voters

To your left you see a large wooden barn set back from the houses. Two horses are tied to a post outside the barn, and smoke rises from a crooked chimney on top of its low flat roof.

• Walk through the barn doors
  • Continue north

0 voters

Oh! I thought we were taking the bag without opening it. Because that’s what you do when a mysterious bag gets thrown at you

3 Likes

Looks like the cheats are going to win, I thought the city of thieves was an honest place

2 Likes

Yeah, I did too! I want the bag, and the worry over its contents

2 Likes