C'mon day

Where bounce u livin hun?

Morning.
Breakfast 1: toast and marmalade, coffee.
Breakfast 2: cereal, more coffee
Today: work, mainly speaking to people who aren’t doing the things they should be doing (i.e. their jobs).
DiSer: one on holiday.

1 Like

Haslemere for a 2 months (with a bit of sofa crashing in London in between)!

We are now the Hasle-crew.

You should pop in and say hi

1 Like

I was actually going to try last night (was driving past lion green with my padre), but the place was closed ofc because it was sunday.

Work late twice a week and one Sunday a month (I’m in this one coming) so chances are if you pop in after work you’ll see me.

1 Like

Sweet, might do some spin classes at the herons so will pop in on my way to/from!

1 Like

Haslemere DiS meet

1 Like

:smiley: never thought I’d see the day

had some porridge with seeds, nuts n shit. how do you guys measure out your porridge? I just chuck it in the pan and hope for the best. usually WAAAAAY to much

I usually measure 30g which seems to work out as two heaped tablespoons…ish.

no

checks watch

2 Likes

I had some wholemeal bread topped with my mate Marmite for brekkie.

This week I am mostly working with some amateur journalism hopefully thrown in for mediocre measure.

I would like to be @hendonturnstile26. Much younger, a little slimmer, no wittier and with a vastly less lustrous beard.

Was feeling really, really smug that I wasn’t feeling any dread about returning to work after a week off this morning. Really smug.

Been in fifteen minutes and want to go back on holiday immediately.

fucking hell, that doesn’t seem like much

1 Like

i was feeling really smug this morning when my alarm went off thinking “haha i don’t have to get up today, i can just lie here… ah fuck no wait, no i can’t. shit.”

hate that feeling.

re: bodyswap - i would be either laelfy or moana so that i could cheat at aqos

yeah should be looking at AT LEAST double that imho

1 Like

porridge is like rice, you just have to make twice as much as you need. It’s the rules.

1 Like

Hiya.

Peanut butter and jam on a bagel for breakfast.

Not sure who I’d be. Maybe japes?

for why