C'mon guys, its Sunday!

Anglos

Been for a run, had poached egg & avacado on toast with a coffee.

Gonna assemble a bookcase then watch some footy on the telly :100: classic Sunday tbh tbf imo fyi

Chopper dyes his pubes ginger

I’ll be doing this tomorrow in Brighton :grinning:

I’m listening to Ruminations. Good little Sunday LP.

Gonna potter round the park, maybe get a non-milky milky coffee.

Watching Sunday brunch, what an absolute pic and mix stand of a show.

Fancy cheese for valentines is something I could go with though.

Trying to get the energy to go and shower…then it’s taking kids for some air, doing load of work and then having to support Chelsea for the good of mighty reds…When I really, really don’t want to.

1 Like

Hallo.

Awful night’s sleep, got the kiddos and we’re getting pizza for lunch.

Homework this afternoon, then daughter has her birthday treat postponed from last week at the indoor climbing place in town.

Early night tonight.

1 Like

Sorry. Think I just saw this on the news. Hope you find somewhere else to stay if you’re uncomfortable. Had the same thing happen to me a few years and it was really disturbing.

I’m not eligible for a free one but sometimes pay for one - however at the time i’d normally get one i had a run of colds and other minor illnesses and wasn’t really well enough until after xmas, by which time i thought most of the danger had passed :sob:

I’ve got a slight temperature, headache, cough and i ache everywhere. Have been awake since half 8 and haven’t ventured out of the bedroom except to go to the toilet. I managed to get dressed a few minutes ago - next step brush teeth and eat breakfast.

Listening to Houses of the Holy. Did a massive pile of washing up and hoovering. Top sundaying

2 Likes

Just had a cracking Baguette with lettuce, Edam and ham. Hit the spot.

1 Like

More socially acceptable than making them a crap cup of tea i’d say

2 Likes

If it’s any consolation, as someone who does at least an hour of work most Sundays, you’ll regret the time you start whatever time that is.

At least if you start at six, you don’t have the spare hours to procrastinate and you’ll just get your head down and get it done.

2 Likes

Currently procrastinating all my chores by trying to make a gif out of a specific moment in Catastrophe where Carrie Fisher says the name of my home county

1 Like

Just trimmed my fringe.

Takeaway lesson is : hairdressing is hard to do on yourself. As is cutting a straight fringe.

4 Likes

Have to finish and send my appraisal today :frowning:
I’ve had a headache since yesterday morning :frowning:
Don’t know what we’re making for Sunday dinner yet :frowning:

If you don’t mind being crushed. Pretty good from up here at work with free hot choc

11 Likes

My hairdresser - and every hairdresser - does a rubbish job of cutting my fringe every time. I can do it better myself

my hairdresser is alright…problem is my eyes are not good, and neither are my scissors. Double whammy, lucky my glasses hide the fringe line so no matter that it is wonky!

I think my glasses are part of the problem. My hairdresser always leaves the edges too much longer, then 3 days later when it’s grown a bit they’re sitting on top of my glasses ballooning outwards. Of course it is actually hairdressers who are the problem, as they should foresee this

1 Like

“The Greatest Chocolate Ads of All Time” tonight at 9 on Channel 5

2 Likes