Cocktails (woohoo)

I’m too cheap to buy ingredients to make cocktails but tried this lil box out. Good for novices like me who enjoy the excitement of drinking new things and don’t want the price tag with it :cowboy_hat_face: we very much enjoyed the four that came last week and I love the little garnishes they put with them (dehydrated lime/orange/raspberry powder)

Plus if you use that code above I get some discount :wink:

I’m not even the biggest fan of Guinness but the ‘Guinness reduction’ in a cocktail just instantly made me want it. Will have to keep it in mind next time I’m in Edinburgh.

Seems to be less booked up than the rooftop bar, which has the great views tbf, but also has less good drinks menu. So seems to be a slightly underrated location

The feeling when you get a drink out that you could make better yourself at home (usually margaritas for me)

3 Likes

Pink martini

Ingredients:

3 measures gin
2 measures vermouth
1 measure cherry liqueur
1 maraschino cherry

3 Likes

Lovely mezcal apple ginger thing

4 Likes

Please can you bring me one?! That looks and sounds great!

Sorted my mood right out thats for sure

1 Like

Thought about bringing my cocktail gear on holiday but stupidly decided against it

As a result, here’s my margarita shaker for the week

2 Likes

Out grabbing a Sicilian cocktail - make mine a Totone

2 Likes

Made some homemade grenadine, made a Blinker

3 Likes

Caipirinha with @Gnometorious and @Avery

3 Likes

Ahhh I’m so jealous and wish I was with you all!

3 Likes

Couple of beauties from Marlowe in Barca - great place, great bar staff, great chat with the couple Irish lads I sat next to

1 Like

Made a Getaway Car

3 Likes

Doesn’t look much like a car

Hottest day of the year calls for a daiquiri made with strawberries picked fresh from the garden.

2 Likes

Hope you’re doing some bourbon smashes too

1 Like

Branching out into Aperol cocktails

3 Likes

This sounds like my sort of cocktail!

1 Like