Coffee syrups

I’ve got some that are used in the Bad Coffee when I’ve forgotten to order the Good Coffee but I’m much better at not forgetting nowadays

I drink them because I don’t like waste but I would prefer one of the regular blends

If you put these in a can of lager and scribble on the label with a highlighter pen do you end up with craft beer?

Alright then I will.

anyone else think coffee’s gotten a bit too acidic for its boots?

I don’t go in for these kind of syrups but I do enjoy a boozy coffee which is much the same idea really.

Any of:

• Amaretto
  • Whisky
  • Whisky liqueur (eg drambuie)
  • Baileys
  • All of the above (went a bit overboard with this when working from home all winter).
1 Like

I had some ‘toffee spice’ syrup in a coffee the other day

very not good

also got beef with the way United Statesy people refer to such things as ‘pumpkin spice’ in recipes as if it’s one thing, rather than referring to actual things like cinnamon, nutmeg, and so on

1 Like

too many spices in chai stuff, that’s what I say

Brandy and rum are both good too

Very much agree, I just don’t have them in stock right now (well I have pear brandy but that’s not quite right).

I don’t have any in the house cos I like it to be a proper treat out

Can’t stand the syrups with sweetwner instead of sugar though, they just take of chemicals :frowning:

Did this and it was alright.

the mrs reps hazlenut but i can’t abide by em.

i will talk to you about syrups for squash tho

I like them

might get in on this actually

had some of this

but i ate it all (drank it all?) and lidl haven’t got any more back in

was there a verdict on what the best coffee making method is?
my french press broke and idk whether to buy a new one or get something different

Got a Carmel for when I need the sugar hit to augment the caffeine hit. Just like now, actually.

i like the moka pot

me too but i have an induction hob, feel like the induction ones aren’t as good