College football bowl prediction DiS group! (ffo: 🏈, 🏆)

No worries, maybe next year might be better for you :slight_smile:

1 Like

BULLDOGS! BULLDOGS! BULLDOGS! :cow: :dog: :football:

Ohhhh, yes you’re right…

GEORGIA BULLDOGS! GEORGIA BULLDOGS! GEORGIA BULLDOGS!

1 Like

Bring it, Trixxynipsy!

:smile:

2 Likes

Yeah! More like Sexass Dongshorts!

3 Likes

Last chance to get in on this folks, Bowls start 5pm GMT tomorrow!

1 Like

As if to prove my assertion of college football knowledge being optional, I am languishing near the bottom of the group after the first seven bowls.

Absolute last, eh.

Honestly though, why call yourself the ‘ragin’ cajuns’ if you aren’t going to deliver the heat?

1 Like

Yep, with a few exceptions the bigger games are towards the end, particularly the ‘New Year’s Six’ group of bowls which are, somewhat unsurprisingly, played in the new year (these being the Rose, Cotton, Fiesta, Peach, Orange and Sugar bowls - two of which are the playoff games for the National Championship game).

1 Like

Aw yis, Two-Niner bringing the points home.

I am not having a great year.

Solidly in the middle group. No idea what I was doing so I’m happy with that.

1 Like

A bad start for ESPNFAN3922960853

2 Likes

And bow I’m joint 3rd. Whoop

Here’s the table going into the last game:

@FKA_Adam_Jeffson is in first and can’t be overtaken, but it is possible for @ghostpony, @1101010 and @anon67149139 to go level if he picks the National Championship game incorrectly while they have the winner.

Glad I had a late charge to put me back into the moderate respectability of mid-table.

1 Like

Ooooooh!

1 Like

Did you have a method for picking, Theo? Howeber you did it, it proves my assertion that CFB knowledge was very much optional.

I’ve been usurped! OVERTHROWN! INFAMY INFAMY, THEY’VE ALL GOT IT INFAMY. This is ike AQOS all over again. Hope all the teams lose.

2 Likes

Zero knowledge. I tried to pick on the funnest sounding teams but so often they both sounded great so pure 50/50,sorry.

1 Like