Come celebrate with me, friends

I’m going to repressurise my own boiler, because I cba getting someone in. Pray for Ruffers, but maybe celebrations later?

1 Like

You will be fine as long as you have the ability to turn something, watch a dial and turn it back before it hits red. I have faith in you.

1 Like

Right yeah I’ve done it.
And I’ve got through to the final interview stage of a job I’ll likely hate but quite need atm, so celebrations are probably afoot.

1 Like

All the way to the top. No point pissing around with 1 bar or whatever. You do want hot water don’t you?

Always wanted a water feature tbf.

Do you want to come round to mine to watch Inside Number 9 tonight with @japes ? That is where the party is at.

Absolutely! I’ll bring crisps

I think he’s out clubbing tonight. @crisps ?

*@crisps

Fuck off

Up high
to the side
down low

TOO SLOW!

1 Like

I now have hot water. Hurrah. Would anyone like some tea (with shower water)?

1 Like

Epimer’s looking well

1 Like

Don’t think that shade of green suits me, tbqfh.

Yes mates, I’ll be having it fucking large, as per.

3 Likes

Today I would like you to commiserate with me, please.

Driving home from a distant meeting yesterday I rounded a corner going 40mph (which was the speed limit), there was a lorry parked blocking virtually the whole lane. It was masking a traffic calming island which I proceeded to hit with my front tyre which went pop. Then started changing it in the pouring rain only to see that I had destroyed the back one as well. Had to get the AA to stick an additional spare on and follow me to a garage. Two tyres (19") ain’t cheap. Reconciled myself with it. Today I find out that I have also fucked the alloy! ~£550 down. Fuck. Here’s a diagram of the action.

The Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away.

I’m sorry this happened to you, friend

I appreciate your commiserations.

1 Like

That’s wheely bad luck.

1 Like