Comedians

Never seen his stand up just can’t fucking stand his delivery and his face.

Not sure there’s a performing art with a worse track record for publicity photos.

Like, a lot of bands have terrible promo shots, but I swear I’ve never ever seen a good photos of a comedian. All completely awful.

I missed the Fringe last year but I absolutely didn’t miss every surface being covered in stupid gurning faces.

3 Likes

• Funny
  • Shite

0 voters

• Funny
  • Shite
0 voters

Who is this please?

Bridget Christie

2 Likes

• Funny
  • Shite
0 voters

• funny
  • shite
0 voters
1 Like

Tried to do comedian promo shot faces to my phone and it auto took this one

• Funny
  • Shite
0 voters
2 Likes

I’m sure it’s not cool at all to like Kevin Bridges, but the man is naturally very funny.

N/m

Was quite funny up until about 1994.

i’m sure they’re all really nice

2 Likes

You must have gone to different pubs to the ones I went to when I lived there :smiley:

I nearly made this exact theead yesterday and searched the title 'funny or not funny’and it had been used

Well done for getting there before me, barleysugar 1-0

Most comedians are shite really

I think that might have been one of mine.

think Richardson can be good enough value on panel shows and such but one of his stand up shows was on TV recently and i got so bored i had to turn it off. wasn’t actively bad or annoying but just interminable. also that Meet the Richardsons show he’s doing is so weird, again it’s a mockumentary that’s far too mundane to be funny or interesting. and yeah bad politics obv. he’s good friends with Russell Howard which should have been a red flag.

then again Sean Lock’s stand up isn’t very good either which is weird given that i find him incredibly funny on panel shows/15 Storeys High

1 Like

Good thread imo

1 Like

weirdly don’t think i’ve ever seen much of his older stuff but his Imaginary Sandwich Bar Radio 4 show is v good and he seems like a good egg

4 Likes