Comments that people on here have made that have really stuck with you

and they don’t even realise.

@bugduv said something along the lines of Harlem World by Mase being the best hip hop album ever.

I’ve just never forgotten that for some reason.

4 Likes

The dial essential cranks up the power

14 Likes

your site is helping me alot

5 Likes

Whoever recommended Charlemagne Palestine’s Strumming Music on here once, thank you. I’ve been listening to it ever since.

Touch move your fucking shits

15 Likes

I run a foam factory

More springs over substance

25 Likes

Someone once described Bracknell as “the Paris of Berkshire” on here. I think about that every time I go through Bracknell or it comes up in conversation.

6 Likes

Maybe the best post ever made on old DiS?

1 Like

Someone once described Ian Curtis’ singing voice as sounding like a dalek wanking in a cathedral. Not been able to listen to Joy Division without thinking of that since.

20 Likes

The Big Five, imho…

Mase - Harlem World
A Tribe Called Quest - Low End Theory
Ayatollah - Now Playing
NWA - Straight Outta Compton
Kendrick Lamar - Damn

4 Likes

I remember when Jack el Biscuit made a quip about @1101010 taking the piss out of him in binary many many moons ago I can’t avoid thinking about whenever I see Theo post these days. I’d like to think that Theo’s current username is a nod to that particular post.

2 Likes

hah! i work in bracknell. might steal that one

I literally just said TDECUPT to my housemate as one of us is turning the fridge dial up

5 Likes

someone described the film avatar as being like fern gully crossed with watching someone play a computer game

(i don’t know why this stuck with my as i haven’t seen avatar or fern gully)

2 Likes

Also, @hip_young_gunslinger in one of those DiSer names as song lyrics ones:

“Zxcvbnm, xcvbnm
New York and Japan”

I don’t recall this but all Jacques’ digs at me over the years tend to blend into one.

Efil4zaggin is better than Straight Outta Compton

Stroked her hair kill me now

6 Likes

Can I come on your tits, mate?

8 Likes

HISS HISS A CRAB I BE

6 Likes