Community facebook groups

So harsh but so hilarious.

2 Likes

1 Like

please provide the tap-in (Aggpass/Epimer are currently signing up to the community group to try and get there first)

CAMBRIDGE KILLA BEEZ, WE ON A SWARM

1 Like

22 Likes

I’ve mentioned on here before about the awful drug addled girl who parties outside my garden in summer with her mates until 2am and leaves glass bottles and laughing gas canisters everywhere. on the estate group this woman posted about her daughter’s car being vandalised… guess who’s car.

Literally all the comments were like “yeah this is bad but by the way you should know your daughter’s a fucking menace”

Schadenfreude levels were v v high watching this unfold, I’m ashamed to say

7 Likes

We can only hope she had no idea and the result is something along these lines

1 Like

We’ve got a local beekeeper who responds to all these posts. Actually one of the few genuinely useful parts of the group - house covered in bees? Post on FB, a man in a weird suit will be round in 15.

3 Likes

From the ever-savage Peacehaven Gossip group.

InkedPG_LI

9 Likes

Yeeesh. :confused:

Swindon.

3 Likes

It’s all going off in the village.

3 Likes

you could set quite an effective Western in Peachaven I reckon

Pretty solid bants

3 Likes

Its because sportswear shorts dont have pockets and bumbags look silly. Im recently converted but i wear mine too loose so i look like im on the very very fringe periphery of being a douche

SURELY NOT?

3 Likes

Think I’ll stick with Ocado, thanks.

Bloody love the Lib Dems.

Not even sure what they’re trying to say here beyond “lights bad”

1 Like

We had a great one yesterday.

A woman took a photo and was complaining that a car had parked in the space next to her at the supermarket when she had a child seat in the back and would therefore struggle to get her kid in there.

I mean, sure the lack of parent & child spaces can be frustrating, but that doesn’t mean that no one is allowed to use the adjacent space having peered into your car.

I think it’s the thumbs up that’s made this one for me.

10 Likes