Commuter Scooter

That’s what she said, etc

Ironically the one saving grace of these knobs is that they all wear the expression of someone furious at the fact that everyone knows they’re a knob.

4 Likes

Re electric scooters - why are you wasting your free exercise? Walking/cycling to and from work is a good way to get some exercise and start the day off right.

Don’t think I could shag someone who rode a scooter tbh.

2 Likes

(not that you asked just FYI tbh)

1 Like

I’m all about the free exercise, it’s the only exercise I can plan in to my day anyway!

It would be quite a challenge. I mean would you both be trying yo shag on the one scooter or would you have one each?

Do whatever makes you happy

1 Like

Alright dad.

5 Likes

Alright Sheryl Cr0w

Two each, one electric, one pushalong

And I’m just watching

4 Likes

(On a Segway)

Saw someone on a pedal scooter the other day.

Neither pushalong nor electric. Hmmm.

https://www.micro-scooters.co.uk/pedalflow.html

Temporary Secretary

1 Like

they look handy
there must be a downside though but i can’t think of one

1 Like

25 minutes on foot. Think I’m just going to get a bike though

1 Like

if it was 25 minutes i’d just walk tbh
50 minutes + and I’d get a commuter scooter

Yeah, it’s mainly because of the shitehouse nature of my time management with deadlines and kid stuff and so on, I end up in a rush quite a lot and it looked like a rad way of enabling me to get places a bit quicker when I’m in a pinch. Still think a bike might be a better shout for me in the long run though.

Surely, even if you think they don’t look silly, it’s only acceptable to ride one on a very quiet pavement/footpath. When it’s busy it isn’t really on to be fucking about on a scooter is it.

1 Like

"What do you see when you look at me, Manny? I’ll tell you what. You see me and you think to yourself, “Hey! There’s Evan. He’s a young guy. He listens to the Stereophonics, he rides a scooter - LETS SEE HOW FAR I CAN PUSH HIM!”