Companies/items that are in denial

Is there a thread in this? Probably not.
Anywho, was on the Kleenex website this morning and saw they go really hard being like “we’re kind to NOSES. Soft for noses!!! Noses only!” And I was like yeah okay Kleenex whatever makes you feel better :roll_eyes:

So like… what companies desperately try and pretend their product isn’t mainly used for something else?

Lying is an integral part of being a commodity

also pringles, you just stop

Not if you’re funkhouser

1 Like

I only use tippex for bleaching my arsehole. Yeah whatever Tippex, no one uses a typewriter any more NERDS

4 Likes

That Hitachi Magic Wand thing that has never ever been used as a back massager

6 Likes

Literally was typing this out^

‘Personal massagers’ in general with the ad showing them on a shoulder or leg or something .

1 Like

Baby oil.

Goes on babies does it?

NOPE.

1 Like

Also, they’re lying becuase they’re not even soft.

Bamboo liners (used for nappies I think) are where it’s at if you have a cold/flu. Farewell red, dry skin on your nose.

HASHTAG LIFE HACKS

3 Likes

“Room odorizers”

6 Likes

Dioralyte says it’s for “diarrhea” or some shit when it’s really magic hangover powder

1 Like

Never thought of this before, that’s so true.
Why would babies need oiling up? They don’t need massages, they’re not exactly stressed.

2 Likes

Ooooh, that will come in handy for hayfever season!!!

There’s an advert at the minute for Weetabix where they show people eating Weetabix with natural yoghurt and raspberries, peach slices etc.

Fuck off lads. No one is doing that. Weetabix is your bog standard ‘with milk’ cereal only. Stop kidding yourselves. Natural yoghurt ffs.

2 Likes

actually, it helps them get their poo out :smiley:

3 Likes

Jfc. Sometimes I get a bit broody and then I read something like that and :sparkles: poof :sparkles: it’s gone

3 Likes

Used to have it with honey and bluebs, felt very #decadent

But milk though, right?

“do not insert cotton buds into ear canal”

Sorry Johnson & Johnson, but you lost this battle decades ago.

9 Likes

Oh yeah of course I’m not a monster

1 Like