Comparing the tech/famous business bastards

Pick how much you like these people out of 10 based on what you know of them - no googling etc. Add your own as necessary. I feel like Branson should probably win this comfortably, right?

Richard Branson

0 voters

Elon Musk

0 voters

Mark Zuckerberg

0 voters

Jeff Bezos

0 voters

Steve Jobs

0 voters

Zuckerberg got a 5 because he seems blander than the rest of the cunts. Might be ill-informed, though.

You’re really bad at judging Richard Branson’s popularity…

EDIT: wolfcastle?

:smiley: yes, wolfcastle. although now i’m re-looking at the list of names he has some cunty contenders for sure.

this is more of a ‘who’s worst’ quiz really

He’s currently leading the polls!

I know nothing about jeff Bezos other than amazon :man_shrugging:

hmm. he’s someone who has a lot of good press around him (veganism lately has been huge) and he’s quite good at avoiding the headlines negatively. basically just has better PR?

They make me nervous. Sending cars into space on custom rockets, building giant clocks. They’re only a persian cat away from a hide out inside a hollowed-out volcano

he’s easily the creepiest

Branson’s the biggest twat.

He has no discernible personality, it’s true, but he also appears to have less understanding of the world he inhabits/is aiming to control than the others as well. 2/10.

interesting innit - him and jobs are rated highest right now. it really is just about having a PR machine to protect you innit

Can’t fathom how anyone could actually like Steve Jobs. He’s a nailed on 1/10 if ever I saw one. Respect him and what he achieved? Sure, but like?

all of them cunts.

Myspace Tom

0 voters

I hate him, but I feel very sorry for him too.

didn’t he sell myspace for billions (or hundreds of millions) and now just jazzes it travelling the world or something?

Big Billy Gates

0 voters

Sir Lord Alan Sugar

0 voters

sean

0 voters