🎟 Competition: Win tickets to see Jim James (My Morning Jacket) + Shirley Collins @ Roundhouse in London

Kick off your gig year with In the Round, a series of fully-seated intimate performances in the iconic main space at legendary The Roundhouse in London.

The genre-hopping cast includes shows by Jim James of My Morning Jacket and legendary folk singer, Shirley Collins. Drowned in Sound has a pair of tickets for each show to give to two lucky DiSsers.

To enter, simply tell us: What’s the best gig you’ve ever seen at the Roundhouse?

We’ll pick 2 responders from the replies in this thread or on our Twitter, Facebook or Instagram. You can enter on all 4 platforms if you like, but please only enter once per platform. Entries will close on at midday on Sunday 20th January.

Full details of all In The Round shows and how to purchase tickets can be found here https://rhou.se/2rMWFZB

Suede- Nov 14th 2015- It was the night after the Paris attacks and, even with the full body searches at the door, there was a wonderful sense of defiance in the air. They did Night Thoughts in full and then did a barnstorming greatest hits set. Was there with Kate and the

kids and it was my 42nd and best birthday ever.

1 Like

Prince in 2014. I left a team meeting half way through when I heard I’d got tickets- my boss told me to run. And I did. And he did not disappoint. Absolute perfection from first song to last & Ive heard since that he emailed them after to say it was the best version of Purple Rain he’d ever played. To have the privilege of seeing him there will stay with me forever

1 Like

The Reflektors! Arcade fire secret show

Our competition winner tonight can’t make it, reply ASAP if you can make it and first to reply gets the tickets!