Competitive Sailing

Why?

Did this near Torquay a few years ago with my family and my young niece was the only person to catch a single fish which was fairly nice I guess.

Kermit doesn’t trust water… :exploding_head:

1 Like

CONGRATULATIONS!

1 Like

I used to windsurf as a youngster and was pretty good at it and entered a few competitions.

There used to be sailing competitions at the same lake but that looked extremely dull and boring.

You just have the air of a man who has tried sailing that’s all. This is neither a complement or a criticism, merely an observation.

This has made me feel a bit better about the situation and I’m glad you had a nice time with your family and caught a fish but I still don’t really want to go.

1 Like

Pie it off mate

1 Like

I will try.

1 Like

OK I accept. how do you feel about bunkhouses in the Lake District?

Is a bunkhouse like a bunkbed?

it contains bunkbeds

You have met me, right?

Maybe I should try it out here, after I’ve been for a swim

https://www.better.org.uk/leisure-centre/london/hackney/west-reservoir-centre/sailing-stoke-newington-west-reservoir-centre

I’ll level with you Smee, if and when I do end up engaged to be wed. I am somewhat nervous about what I would do that would constitute a stag do. The idea of a bunkhouse in the Lake District isn’t exactly settling any of those nerves.

LET’S MAKE ANT DRINK A BOTTLE OF BLUE AFTERSHOCK AND CHAIN HIM NAKED TO A DRAINPIPE!

I think that you should try it out there after you’ve been for a swim if it will make you happy

a few pints/lemonades the night before the wedding is a good option

I think that, probably what I’d like, would be to go on a stag do abroad but to ensure that the daytime was properly filled up with things that I’d actually like to do

Big bodies of water and the sea and whathaveyou aren’t for humans. S’not our turf, it’s for the fish and the dolphins and the clams and that. Just imagine they’d get really cheesed off by people milling about and that’s why they bite you.
Also jellyfish. Just awful. Had a panic attack in the sea life centre cause of the legs and their general aura

3 Likes

that sounds nice

1 Like