Confession thread (rolling)

Confess your sins here

I just dropped my germophoobic gfs tea on the manky kitchen floor but scooped it up and served it to her, didn’t even blow on it or anything

Sorry

5 Likes

Cheated in my GSCE French oral. Non, je ne regrette rien.

8 Likes

Good synchronicity with this OP and @witches post in the evening thread.

2 Likes

Sometimes I’ll just chuck away a glass jar if it’s been sitting in the fridge for too long and I can’t stomach dealing with the layer of mould on it

19 Likes

There are maybe four or five people who I’d happily spend a train journey talking to, one-to-one. Everyone else, I pretend not to have seen.

4 Likes

Fwiw I’ll happily talk to @thewarn but then he gets in at Ely and I rarely see him these days

2 Likes

It’s a double-whammy of guilt. Firstly for having left uneaten food in the fridge so long that it’s gone mouldy; secondly for having failed to recycle. Maybe by fessing up I might change my behaviour. (Maybe).

2 Likes

dropped a load of broccoli in the sink earlier by over aggressively sieving

didn’t serve it to anyone (I’m not a monster) felt like an idiot though

You should act these impulses out

3 Likes

Totally done me, this

10 Likes

Touched the bottom of the pool when doing my 10m swimming badge. Never told anyone, was absolutely shit scared for ages I’d have it taken off me if I blabbed, until the penny finally droppped and I realised literally no-one gave a fuck and I probably could have walked the whole thing.

3 Likes

good save

3 Likes

I’ve eaten three jam doughnuts and a ring doughnut today. Partly that was because my lunch was inedible (cheese) but mostly it’s because I’m a dreadful person with no impulse control and also because doughnuts are great.

I’ve still got two left. Don’t think I won’t do it to prove a point.

2 Likes

Correct

2 Likes

After assessing the cleanliness of the place, I sometimes (very often) don’t wash my hands after using a public toilet. I don’t shit outside a place that I’m staying in so this is always just a bit of urination. My theory is that I spend at least ten minutes a day washing my genitals and they’re covered by 2+ layers of clothing for the vast majority of it so if I’m not pissing all over my hands or touching something in there by accident then I’m fine and justified.

1 Like

Was briefly imagining you somehow pushing boiling hot tea back into a shattered mug and hoping your TV wouldn’t notice anything was wrong.

Then I realised you must mean tea bags or loose leaf. Let’s face it, that shit is getting boiling water poured on it so no germs will survive!

No you’re probably right. :smiley:

1 Like

I think that keeping count is the weird thing.

1 Like