Conor Oberst / Bright Eyes (rolling thread)

bought the CD boxset of the studio albums, already have it on Vinyl, but have been getting back into CDs (realised they work really well with my surround sound system, compressed formats don’t, plus my car only has a CD player). they are pretty hard to come by so was pleased to find for a reasonable price on the US amazon (having to use a post forwarding company though), think there is one left, snap it up

1 Like

I didn’t pick that up at the time as I’ve got them all already but I wish I had now. Well done on getting one!

1 Like

I think I have them all on cd already but haven’t taken great care of them, this looks like a nice little set to have

1 Like

flirted with you all my life is now streaming

4 Likes
3 Likes

hadn’t seen this, or had seen and forgot. nice bass vi

Conor joined the zoom of one of the bright eyes groups on Facebook (not the weird one where they complained about Phoebe). Sadly I wasn’t there, but good egg

3 Likes

Is there any way to watch that back?

I dont know, it is just people posting screenshots, I haven’t spotted a link. it is this group

1 Like

Ah ok, thanks :+1:

1 Like
1 Like

No one Changes is pretty underrated

2 Likes

Totally forgot about this track. Great stuff.

1 Like

For whatever reason I don’t have a copy of Ruminations, so want this. I haven’t got involved in RSD for a long while, guess I’ll contact some local stores and see if they can reserve me one.