Conor Oberst / Bright Eyes (rolling thread)

Might be a new album out before he gets around to playing these shows :grinning:

1 Like

yeah they were talking about that last year how they’d already started writing and possibly recording new stuff

1 Like

What did it say in that Instagram post? When I click it says it no longer there…
And tickets for sale again on their website rather than saying postponed! :thinking:

Those are the new dates for 2022 - they’ve rescheduled the tour around EOTR again.

5 Likes

Here’s the dates:

2 Likes

Man writes a song about singing in Cardiff, doesn’t book Cardiff date for European tour. What a missed opportunity.

(I’m aware the song isn’t ‘about’ that, but still, imagine the crowd response if they played here and played that)

4 Likes

yeah i’ve seen
i’ve seen
i’ve seen
stranger than things

3 Likes

Been in a big DITWWTWOW mood lately. Reckon that One and Done might be one of his finest songs. Frequently catches me off guard and kicks me in the chest.

3 Likes
1 Like

that youtube account has the whole set

1 Like

Setlists for the first couple of shows are great.

5 Likes

Yeah, reads like a best of tracklist.

September 2022 feels like a very long time away this morning!

7 Likes

my brain can’t really handle seeing jon theodore sat behind conor, seems bizarre but awesome.

An unlikely yet satisfying paring

1 Like

only watched dance and sing but conor seems in good spirits, crowd looks dead though. wish the sadboi convention was happening this year.

5 Likes