Conquer Club - Where colonisation is fun!

knew i was right to hate this map, even though i chose it

1 Like

WHY WON’T IT END

im really glad I’m not in it, didn’t enjoy the map at all

I’ve only got 7 active games now, and I’m winning again. Having 50 active games is a very bad idea

It’s weird because I sort of like it (it’s challenging, I’m not doing badly right now, trying to pick a strategy within it is fun) but also it’s so frustrating! Just back and forth, back and forth, no breakthroughs available. I tried but the way the territory breaks down everyone ends up pretty high-powered but also covering huge areas, so I didn’t have the strength in depth to convert, and I’ve seen it happen to the others in their turns too. Grrrr. 56 fuckin turns so far, no end in sight.

Also yeah 50 games is way too many, how on earth did you handle that!

1 Like

I didn’t! Got really confusing

i was up to 46 games last week

been on a decent streak but it meant that as soon as i’m doing badly in them or it’s a map that i cba with then i put no effort in whatsoever

1 Like

yeah that’s it, if you have 10 active you don’t see them as lost causes and you work on a strategy to get back into it, but when you have 50, who cares if 10 are clear losses

gonna have a wee break once these ones are done

1 Like

a guy called me scum cos i asked for a truce and then 7 whole rounds later i attacked him!
so rude. dunno if he thought trucing means you never attack eachother again

i’ve realised that i’m extremely petty in this though and if someone’s a dick in the chat then i’ll happily ruin my own chances to stop them from winning

2 Likes

omg look I’m a flower

3 Likes

Wooooow you did it!

2 Likes

“There’s been an uptick in Shrewbtivity”

• A shrewbtick
  • An upshrewb

0 voters

1 Like

I feel like there’s about to be an extreme downtick in wikihocktivity.

it took 72 rounds and almost 2 weeks but new york city is finally over

3 Likes

That was [coughs] a New York Marathon

Congrats Shrewbie, and GG @wikihock and @Mert_Aksac. I really don’t know how you found the fulcrum to shift the balance of power, but nicely done!

I now have no games of Conquer Club active. Wild times.

3 Likes

I’ve been CC free for over 2 weeks and am ready for a game.
I don’t like starting them cos I always end up getting randos, but if anyone was to start one on a relatively small/straighforward map that won’t eat up too much of my life, I will gladly join it.

1 Like

I second this emotion

Standing in the shadows of Smee (I’m also up for another game that somebody else starts)

1 Like