Conspiracy theories that are definitely true

It’s the Paul McCartney died in 1968 one isn’t it. Just look at his face, all wrong.

I would like to believe in chemtrails.

Just watching HyperNormalisation and it reminds me of 2h45min long youtube conspiracy theory video with less flames and moving text graphics.

1 Like

Jet etc can’t etc etc etc

History is an infinite loop, and we’re constantly replaying what has been done before.

Nice one.

is the jimmy saville/ex prime minister thing a conspiracy theory?

How can we ever replay it if it’s infinite?

That’s the paradox.

Bit grim but, who’s this then?

In a post published Monday, Radar Online wrote that it has identified an A-list actor who pretends to be a “family-man” while simultaneously presiding over a Hollywood pedophile sex ring.

The actor, who is not named in the report, allegedly raped teen idol Corey Haim (who died of a drug overdose in 2010), and his behavior was apparently an open secret in Hollywood.

According to Radar, the “superstar sexual predator” is “one of the most recognizable faces in the industry” and a household name who is “revered by millions around the globe.”

The closeted perv has never come out as gay — and even has children of his own.

But in truth, the star behind the family-man facade is an evil monster who has led an extraordinarily twisted double-life.

He was the “kingpin” of a child sex ring that ensnared Haim and Corey Feldman, multiple sources have told Radar over the span of a gut-wrenching, four-year investigation into the Hollywood scandal and cover up.

“This dirty little secret is an open secret among so many in the biz,” revealed one showbiz insider.
Citing “dozens of sources,” Radar says Haim started talking about the abuse shortly before he died but reports that neither Haim nor Feldman wanted to publicly name the actor for fear of lawsuits and damage to their own reputations.

Haim, Radar reports, told friends the A-list actor “had systematically abused him as a young boy, both on-and-off set, in their trailers and at parties attended by other A-List actors.” Other sources tell the website those reports are “credible and true.”

I’ll go for the obvious. Absolutely don’t think it’s improbable that Diana was offed given the background of her partner at the time. Probably just something nobheads regularly say, though.

1 Like

Morrissey knew all along

1 Like

Keenan and or Kel dead

Neil Buchanan is dead.

he had an 'art attack!!!

4 Likes

My first thought was Pulp Fiction/Saturday Night Fever

1 Like

keenan has been on saturday night live for about 100 years at this point. then again, there could be a paul is dead thing going on with him, too.

elijah wood said he wasn’t lying a few years ago. and again this year, i think.

Avril Lavigne’s been dead for years.

moker is a lizard

JFK was obviously a hit.

More than likely he was whacked by the mob and CIA. The fact that Jack Ruby - a pimp with mafia ties - killed Oswald shortly after his arrest and was himself killed in turn is ridiculously suspect. Both the CIA and Cosa Nostra had ample motive due to the Bay of Pigs fiasco and Bobby Kennedy’s Senate hearings in the 50s which conclusively proved the mafia existed.

Everyone thought it was tinfoil hat stuff when the CIA were accused of selling heroin to fund foreign coups until it was proven to be true. Speaks volumes about how far they’ll go to achieve their aims.

1 Like

Are you talking about the PM who owned a yacht? That one seems grimly possible…

[see also the brothel in west London]