Contrary Twats

Thought everyone had stopped pretending to like Game of Thrones now?

Legit talking about GoT in a private pm message RIGHT NOW

1 Like

Me too, and I’ve had so many people tell me “Yeah but it’s not like other sci-fi!!!” because there’s some guy who plays with dinosaur toys or something in the first episode. I’ve watched that episode like three times because people have forced me to but I’ve never got past it.

4 Likes

I don’t know how people watch all the netflix/HBO series. Not in a “I’m too important/busy/interesting to watch TV” kind of a way, just in a headspace way. I don’t know if I could keep up with, or I guess care about, so many characters and plots all at the same time.

3 Likes

Don’t they watch one or two programmes at a time, all in one go?

Makes it a lot easier to keep up with what’s happening then.

i guess. in that case I’m afraid I do get into the “how on earth do you watch so much TV” territory

remedy this and come up for the @AllOfThemWitches organised glasgow/edinburgh meat! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Probably (definitely) my favourite Epimer clip

A lot of people watch TV shows on their phones on their commutes, or on their laptops while in bed, or having dinner, I think.

You can skip through adverts and credits etc, so get a half hour episode done in 20 minutes.

It also has a space prostitute who gets them all out of scrapes with her amazing powers of prostitution. And the lead actor mumbles all his lines. And. Erm. Yeah it was pretty shit, but at least it was short.

Seen all the episodes of all of these except Prison Break, which I have seen none of because Balonz likes it.

yeah tbh i’d say don’t bother watching it if that’s the case, it can only be a disappointment. seeing it for the first time out of the blue with the soundtrack as part of the experience would be different

Comic book movies, don’t get it, never will. Always surprised by who is into them as well

2 Likes

the wire steps down after season 1 and then steps back up again

OK, I have never watched any Harry Potter or Lord Of The Rings films.
Or Bladerunner, any Godfathers, any Game Of Thrones.

Never had a Facebook, Twitter, Myspace, etc account.

Never eaten a burrito or anything out of Subway or KFC.

2>4>1>3>5

just watch the sopranos, then the wire. fuck the rest off.

4 Likes

what about tim hortons?

Still never had a mobile phone. Bite me.