Copa America

C’mon La Banana Mecánica

Quite a dull commentator and game but the high camera angler’s pretty good for :face_with_monocle: analysing formations and positional awareness.

Two Evertons and a Weverton has fully, fully done me

7 Likes

Just looked at the format, they are taking the piss

1 Like

Could be something to do with the fact that like 13 of them tested positive for COVID and they had to fly out a load of replacements for the Brazil match

1 Like

UEFA paid them to do it so the 4 of 6 3rd place group finishers system for the Euros looks less stupid

• this is definitely what happened

0 voters

I wore my boca juniors riquelme shirt Yesterday so am supporting Argentina in this tournament

Time for a cuppa (Copa)!

Yes this is my second go at this joke today

I dont get how i thought Brazil were pretending Covid wasnt a thing, but still empty stadiums?

Feels like this commentator is reading the shipping forecast, wish iPlayer had the option to switch to a Spanish speaking commentator even if I wouldn’t be able to understand half of it

Fun fact: I was at the 2015 final between Chile and Argentina, we had tickets but loads of people must have forged tickets cos we had to perch on the steps

5 Likes

Feels like they let the apprentice kid have a go. Really unnerving.

2 Likes

I love these funky copa america fonts

3 Likes

Check out all that red (it was in Santiago and Chile won so a pretty good time to be there)

12 Likes

Yeah even there was co-commentator to break it up a bit would help

1 Like

Could of at least got him a co-commentator alongside.

I love late night games like this but really isn’t helping staying awake

That’s Messi alright

pretty good at free kicks isnt he. shame about the rest of his game

Looks a player

That pitch looks worse than Boundary Park.

Could he do it on a Monday night at boundary park? Probably