"Cor, I just bonked me 'ead" - A Minor Injuries Thread

I hit my head with a drill the other day and split my eyebrow

3 Likes

I have a hard man* scar on my left eyebrow

*Getting surrounded and beaten up

1 Like

My scars are as follows:

1. Slight one on my forehead after being tripped up at primary school by a bully and landing full whack on my forehead

2. Invisible scar (concealed by hair) on the top of my head after a brick landed on my head as a result of it being used to keep a sheet in place on the climbing frame and me doing a bitchinā€™ dismount manoeuvre which (despite being very, VERY cool) led to the sheet and brick being removed and the brick landing on me bonce.

3. Scar in the middle of my left arm which happened when I was carrying a bubblegum machine down to lane 10 at the bowling alley and I hadnā€™t realised that I picked it up with the heavy base in a position where it would swing round. It took a chunk out of my arm but I hadnā€™t realised until a little girl saw me and screamed as my arm was covered in blood.

4. Small scar on the knuckle of the big toe on my right foot. Dropped a dinner knife on it, landed serrated side down and cut through the skin (and a bit of the bone) like a dinner knife through the knuckle of a big toe on a right foot.

Think thatā€™s about it.

2 Likes

No football ones? Impressive
I didnā€™t even play rugby much in school but still managed various stud scars somehow

Do you remember in FRIENDS there is a flashback and Monica does this (drops a knife) and it is the reason Chandelier Bong is missing a toe and they have a fight?

Nah, donā€™t think Iā€™ve ever had football injuries that arenā€™t muscle related tbh

Iā€™ve seen every episode of The Friends but I donā€™t think I can remember anything from any of them tbh let alone this

Plasters next time ey?

Cor! How did you manage that?

1 Like

AND STAY OUTTA NEWPORT!!!

2 Likes

Oh man, runnerā€™s nip sucks! Got it this year after the Edinburgh half, forgot about it when I got in the showerā€¦curled into a ball as soon as the hot water hit.

1 Like

oooh can I share my scars pls

1. On my knee, fell over on the gravel in Co-Op car park when I was 6, my dad was utterly useless at calming me down.

2. On my hairline right in the centre, I was pretending to be Ole Gunnar Solskjaer in the garden when I was 10, volleyed a banging shot onto the garage wall, but fell and hit my head on the house. The resulting thump caused my mum to rush out of the house to find me dazed on the ground.

3. Jason Berkley tripped me up during basketball and I went headfirst into the sports hall wall. Cracked my head against it and had to go to hospital. Itā€™s more of a dent than a scar tbf. He never apologised, CUNT.

4. One on my leg that I banged on a rock in the sea in Florida when I was 7, we walked at least a mile in the scorching sun to try to find some first aid, blood dripping down the beach as we went, me in floods of tears.

Thereā€™s loads more but this isnā€™t a good post is it, donā€™t know why Iā€™m typing. Iā€™ve got work to do.

2 Likes

Didnā€™t realise I was actually crying in this photo. Took the pic to inspect the damage because we didnā€™t have any mirrors up in the house then!

1 Like

Done something funny to my knee/hamstring - think it was not stretching properly after going for a run and now the side and upper back of my knee hurts a lot. Bit annoying.

I have this mildly amusing hip problem where my entire left leg becomes really stiff and I have to sort of cock it like an excited dog to pop it back in place

1 Like

Haha it really hurt. My fault for trying to use a big tool in a tight space (save it for Thursday). Properly made my eyes water

got a scratch / graze on my left shin. itā€™s cycling-related but not sure from what.

Moved my neck funny and pulled a muscle or something. Hurts if I turn my head to the right.

I wish you a speedy and full recovery

1 Like

I do that sometimes