Corbyn's actually done it. The clean sweep. Total domination

He’s managed what many thought impossible.

A net unfavourable rating with everyone: men, women, the young, the middle aged, the old, the rich, the poor, the north, the south, Scotland, remainers, leavers, Tory voters, Lib Dem voters, UKIP voters, and now… even Labour voters.

There was an Owen Jones interview with Anna Soubry published earlier this week where she talks about Conservative backbenchers having to act as the opposition to the Conservative government. Doesn’t seem too far from the truth.

“But Corbyn has huge rallies, and Labour currently have the biggest membership of any political party in Europe…”

fannies

poo wee bum

There was an Owen Jones interview with Anna Soubry published earlier this week where she talks about Conservative backbenchers having to act as the opposition to the Conservative government.

Given they didn’t amend the Brexit bill at all that puts them as less effective than Corbyn, right?

Labour didn’t get any amendments passed either though, right? Let’s call it a draw. Although there weren’t many Tory backbenchers trying to get amendments passed as they supported the bill on the whole. But then so did Corbyn I guess…

Posting this in the Corbyn thread wouldn’t have got you enough attention eh.

everybody’s being nice on here these days

Interesting…

This is going to really annoy everyone on here who thinks Corbyn is the ideal leader and doing a great job
shakes fist

mummy make it stop! :sob:

If he starts calling football soccer again I swear I’m going to flip

Snortlaugh :smiley:

These figures suggest that Corbyn’s net favourability is lower than that of Tony Blair during the Hutton Inquiry.

yougov.com? more like fakenewsmadeitupyesterday.com m8

The people’s champ

Please keep all holy cow slaughter in the abattoir thread.