Coronation Street rolling thread

Wish they’d go back to 2x30 minutes. Whole hour is too much.

‘Ray Crosby, a man still alive and incarcerated got hired thugs to make me do it’
'Any proof?"
'No
‘Good enough for us, off ya go’

1 Like

Another new Adam haircut!

1 Like

Haha was literally about to post how I love Adam’s commitment to a new trim every episode

1 Like

Copying Peter’s post-operation greaser look this time

1 Like

‘Heyyyy luv’

1 Like

Clauds !

Found some treasures yesterday

3 Likes

This Stu storyline is proper boring

Just thinking about the fella that Sean was going out with for a bit (the one who used to bully undertaker). The storyline ended so abruptly when Sean caught him shouting at his son and then he was never seen again. Wonder if it was meant to end that soon or something happened so they quickly wrote him out.

Couple of episodes behind, so this might be contradicted now, but my guess is he reappears as Maria’s troll. You’re right though, was very abrupt, and he’s an actor who you’d recognise, so if that is the end, something must have happened.

Having said that, I suppose you could have missed three episodes and had no idea Ryan had robbed the bistro, so you never know. Does sometimes feel like they get a work experience script writer in for a week, let them have free reign, then remove all trace of anything they’ve touched once they’ve gone back to school.

Low-key really loved that Summer and Aaron actually planned their holiday for weeks in advance, regularly talking about and looking forward to it, rather than the standard just deciding to go one day, and flying out at 10pm that night. (Even if they didn’t actually go).

getting bored of soap characters constantly getting engaged after 2 weeks of going out

impressed that they’ve gone more than episode without breaking up and getting back together again for once

1 Like

Summer and Aaron are so fucking boring

Must be close to a full year now of Tim’s erectile dysfunction

1 Like

thats what the cakes next to our names are for

2 Likes

Assumed the footballer lad would get injured, didn’t expect that.

Very weird episode.

Big fan of the goalkeeper just standing past the post and then not filming James’ feet when they ran. Convincing

2 Likes

Windasses kid has the same trim as Flock of Seagulls

1 Like

Maria’s kid looks like her and Gary’s kid looks like him