Coronavirus shitposting thread

Correct

Is there some really funny thing/message I am missing as for the reason it’s rendered as Ceefax? Or not, hence the accurate ‘pile of shit’ comments.

I mean, all the references are very mid-90s specific. They’ve put the work in there.

But it’s still quite terrible.

Hi crew. I don’t mind this at all. Cheers. :space_invader:

2 Likes

14 Likes

I actually do not know what to say beyond “I hate it”

Oops

Imagine listening to five finger death punch in 2020
It was pathetic 15 years ago

4 Likes

2 Likes

Had that from my dad to the family WhatsApp group this morning. Inevitably accompanied by the “So true” comment.

:face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Pissed me right off. Normalising mask-wearing by spreading earnest, normalising, celebratory, passive-aggressive song & dance crap about mask-wearing, is it? Fuck that. The fact it’s Disney is a further irk, and of absolutely no surprise.

Same nonsense as the NHS happyclapping. Feels like this sort of thing is what bored FBPEs are on to these days.

Can’t vent and say any of that in response, though can I? I’ll get a variation on the ‘Oh, lighten up, it’s just a bit o’ fun, no harm done’ line.

But I resent this shit and reckon plenty of harm is done by it.

(Thankfully there’s not a particular trend of sharing this sort of shit in our group, so I might let this slip by without saying anything, I have my limits, though, and this is a definite yellow card offence.)

4 Likes

I thought the little red emoji was a new poster, I was trying to click through to their profile for longer than id like to admit

4 Likes

are people really dining out in bubble tents?

1 Like

I’ve seen these on the South Bank and also one random place in Lewisham, but that was before Covid, I think it was just so people could eat “outside” even when it was freezing.

2 Likes

On Countdown, JUST NOW.

Tiers? Fo, m. Questions?

5 Likes

Moister on a Thursday

1 Like

kind of want one just to have in my house

4 Likes

5 Likes