Coronavirus shitposting thread

24 Likes

kind of want another @plasticniki washing hams vid

1 Like

Who wants to see the Irish version of the shouty Italian mayor? In this case it appears to be ā€˜local councillors pretend hard-man friendā€™.

oh and if @kallgeese can give me a transcript for ~43-49 seconds Iā€™d be obliged :slight_smile:

8 Likes

honestly understood about half of that

1 Like

Will have a listen!

ā€œyou donā€™t play football in July youā€™re too busy robbing houses, but you play football now when thereā€™s a virus!ā€ :smiley:

7 Likes

The regulars in L Mulligan Grocers will sound completely different to him

3 Likes

He says

And then I had another fella telling me then the other day there was a load of ye out playing football.

Incredible Limerick accent on him, absolutely incredible.

3 Likes

this is a public service announcement

on behalf of cultural james courage, who asked me to do it because he knows I knows a lot of people

but listen to me now when I tell you north west is right

STAY THE FUCKIN HOME

STAY AT HOME. YOU HEAR ME?

I know fuckin 1920, 17 year olds, all out hanging around the streets. I tell you what I know, if I find out that any one of you are hanging around the street, Iā€™ll go down to your house right - iā€™ll go down to your fuckin house, and Iā€™ll drag you out by the head of fuckin hair, alright? and Iā€™ll knock your father out in front of ya. that what iā€™ll do. he fucking cunts, STAY AT HOOOOOME. STAY AT HOME DO YA HEAR ME?

I tell ya arorraiiiinfrontofmededtheotherday, the was a lone eel out playing football. PLAYING FOOTBALL? you donā€™t play football in fucking july, youā€™re too busy robbing houses. but you play football now when thereā€™s a fucking virus.

jesus christ yee cunts. A-

12 Likes

Councillor James Collins wonā€™t be pleased with the rebrand!

3 Likes

This is basically exactly what he says to be fair.

1 Like

Whereā€™s the fucking POTW awards when you need them. Iā€™m done to bits here.

2 Likes

B just turned on ITV while having lunch and thereā€™s a repeat of Loose Women on there. Letā€™s just say they may have chosen the wrong ep to re-air. (listen carefully)

3 Likes

Notice how everyone outside moaning / photographing others being outside ARE ALSO OUTSIDE?

Game set and match. 1-0 me.

3 Likes
34 Likes

I have started reading The Plague by Albert Camus. Might be a good idea or not in this current climate, unsure. So far all the rats have died in town and some old people have started dying, the people and the authorities arenā€™t massively bothered. I am sure it will work out OK.

7 Likes

12 Likes

24 Likes
16 Likes
15 Likes