Cosmo restaurants - wtf is this all about

The Cosmo I went to had a pretty decent selection of desserts, the Bannofee Pie was especially nice.

Rate all-you-can-eat buffets you have been to:

Noodles City (formerly Noodels City) - Camberwell: 6/10
Peter’s Palace - Woking: 8/10
Indian Veg - Islington: 7/10
One and One - Islington: 9/10

never been to one

2 Likes

are we supposed to treat you differently now?

am i supposed to know what this means?

no?

Context: there’s a raffle at work for charity and the prize is a 4 person table at Cosmo + 4 soft drinks. Can’t think of anyone to take if I win.

weird man GO AWAY?

Your wife and her mum by way of apology for that meal, for a start.

that was my mum actually

Well there’s your fourth.

Honest question though, in all you can eat buffets, can you actually eat as much as you want?

oh god that would be awful. my mum would be talking about how lovely it was having so much choice and such great value and my mother in law would be failing to conceal her complete scorn for the whole affair and my mum.

1 Like

I used to work with a guy who once got kicked out of an all you can eat Chinese buffet for, and I quote, “taking the piss”. His friends had to carry him.

2 Likes

It’s a date. Live blog pls.

1 Like

pcbe

That’s about right. 10/10 for the decor though.
Never been to any of the others.

Went to one years ago, food was very very average, but what made it good was the number of people i saw pick up, then quickly put down the plastic lobster on display.

1 Like

:smiley: glorious stuff

I have vivid memories of telling an ex that the chinese-indian buffet that she wanted to try, in Cleethorpes, would be fucking shite.

“You don’t know that” she said. So we went.

Need I continue?