Cost benefit analyses Tuesday

I don’t want to you can’t make me.

3 Likes

:+1: 2 day week
:-1: about 4 days worth of work

1 Like

Morning . Having coffee

Didn’t do any of the cleaning I was hoping to do yesterday so I’m going to do it any minute now before I start working

1 Like

Morning. Slept well, woke up tired, as seems to be life now. Walking up the river to the coffee roasters later which will be lovely. Headphones on, and a solo walk, ahhhhhh.

4 Likes

Just about to make the commute downstairs

5 Likes

Morning all!

Sleep was disturbed by The Child’s various reasons. Nobody in the house is in a good mood and I’ve already had a tetchy shout at her.

I’ve got, I think, about five telephone presentations to hear over the day.

We’re roasting chicken on 40 cloves of garlic later.

2 Likes

Like for the delicious chicken, not the bad sleep

2 Likes

Not enough marmalade to cover my toast adequately :sob:

Also had child disturbed sleep, but then I wasn’t demanded to get up until after half seven so swings/roundabouts. The mood for the day will be more set by whether he bathes without argument though. Feeling vaguely positive but that is certainly misguided.

2 Likes

This is not the same photo I posted yesterday

6 Likes

So very tired. :sleeping:

2 Likes

Tuesday is it? Yeah whatever.

1 Like

Been for a run, had toast and coffee. Weather looks brilliant this week :sun_with_face:

Work, watching football later. :+1:

1 Like

Greetings from Hoogy HQ

I’ll be here all day, every day

14 Likes

Morning all. Nice sunny day.

Got 4 hours of skype meetings between 9 and 2. Pfffft

Right side crane being supported by the shard today.

3 Likes

I’m in the kind of mood where I threaten to defer the delicious chicken in favour of beans on toast or something, but there is currently one slice of bread in the house.

2 Likes

Morning!!

Got another day of reading and listening to stuff in the garden. Might go to the garden centre for some compost etc.
V reckons he is up for a longer bike ride today but his hayfever may scupper that…

MrS has to go into hospital tomorrow for an op so that’s making everything a bit tense today on top, trying to remain relaxed…

Went to bed at 8:30 last night, the regression to being a toddler has finally begun.

Woke up to the kid already having got dressed and ready for the day because she was so excited to get back out on the little skate ramp that arrived yesterday. Should probably tidy the house, it’s a little dishevelled. Otherwise no real plans, top times

6 Likes