Cost benefit analyses Tuesday

Meant to be working from home today but I’ve decided to go on a day trip to Barnard Castle instead. I hear it’s worth a visit.

3 Likes

Morning

Back to the grind again. Not enough time to do everything that needs doing but I might just try and not care. Work or washing up? How about neither?

1 Like

That’s been a real bugbear for me, the fact that there simply isn’t time to do everything. Took me a bit to just let stuff go.

1 Like

needing your eyes tested?

1 Like

Slept terribly last night, waking every hour. Horrible. Feel hungover even though I’ve not had any booze since Saturday. Working full time this week, even though I’m now part time as don’t get paid for bank holidays now due to cuts or something. I dunno.

1 Like

morning troops

have started trying to get back into a semi-respectable sleep schedule so have set alarms the past couple of days for the first time in… months? DO NOT WANT

trying to find something to look forward to that i can focus on for the next little while. next bank holiday isn’t until august :grimacing:

Same

1 Like

Pretty sure I said to TV last night in a winefuzz “yeah don’t worry I’ll do it tomorrow” and I’ve got no idea what is was I said I’d spend the day doing.

4 Likes

Reckon I felt tired for about 75% of that bank holiday weekend.

I think it might have been eating sandwiches. I’m going with that.

4 Likes

Made 2 loaves of bread yesterday one with lemon salt and one with za’atar and fennel seeds

Neither goes that well with peanut butter and jam.

4 Likes

i have discovered that the problem with baking bread is i then end up eating loads of bread

who could have guessed

9 Likes

Keep making cake and then being surprised that I, who lives alone, have a whole cake to eat.

14 Likes

What’s better?

• Bread
  • Potatoes

0 voters

Just finished a really busy weekend of nights
Feeling quite weird (standard post-nights fatigue)
Got a new phone though so that’s nice

Need more bed tea
Need to cut my hair
Need bread
Need the sun

1 Like

Finished s1 of Tremé its very good. Not The Wire/Sopranos good but Mad Men good

2 Likes

Hmmm I need to make some bread. I’ve got my sourdough starter going but why not make some bread with yeast in the meantime?

I really like the T-shirt I’m wearing at the moment. It’s a lion with an onion in its mouth.

3 Likes

GET THAT SPREADSHEET OUT AND START ANALYSING TILTY!

1 Like

You cant have jam on potatoes… Or can you :thinking:

1 Like

I’m on a three hour training course, I woke up three minutes before it started. This is sub optimal.

2 Likes