Cost benefit analyses Tuesday

I just want it to be Laugh at Dominic Cummings Day again

3 Likes

earned the aficionado badge for visiting 100 consequetive days today. horrifying, look what lockdown has done to me! the only question is how I haven’t got it already

2 Likes

Need to start birthday prep for R in earnest I think. I have a chocolate robot cake to design and a card to make and I’m not even sure what to do for the card (usually do something with characters of something he is really into, too many options this year - Clangers, Duggee, Sarah & Duck [again - but have a good idea], Mario, lego stuff…). Might make some new decorations too.

Felt like I really half did birthday stuff last year because of my wisdom teeth op, need to make it better this year.

No, you can’t.

Unless it is something like chilli jam, which isn’t really jam.

1 Like

The way Boris Johnson said yesterday the most important thing is to wash your hands is hilarious, went back to messaging from about three months ago, lost the plot

2 Likes

It’s a bizarre situation - we’ve got two adults trying to do full time jobs AND home school a child, but I sent a mate a message the other week and him and his partner have both been furloughed and were having a great time spending all day every day with their 18 month old daughter. Meanwhile I had a doorstep pint with a friend of mine who lives on his own who can count the number of people he’s spoken to (let alone seen) on his fingers since lockdown started. I guess the lesson is to never try and guess how this whole mess is impacting people.

3 Likes

You can’t make chips out of bread

2 Likes

:musical_note: Morale is low
Morale is low
Cant even think of words
That rhyme with low :musical_note:

2 Likes

You have any dairy yesterday?

I hate stuff like this. I’ve had it before where theres a weird assumption that you have infinite stores of time to cater to short notice whims and things and it’s just massively demoralising

1 Like

Are these your alpacas? Scottish friend of mine put a photo of them on Instagram yesterday

2 Likes

cow

2 Likes

Might be a sign of lactose intolerance then :grimacing:

1 Like

Lack toast and tolerant, hun xoxoxo

4 Likes

:bread: yum

2 Likes

Morning all :wave:

People have stopped caring, haven’t they? Tesco was chaos this morning. The cashier was dead friendly though - had a nice chat which brought my out of my sulk.

Might pop to the coast later this afternoon when it’s quieter. Bought some new shorts as I’ve got a hole in one of the two pairs of shorts I own. (I’m sure there’s a joke about a golfer in there)

1 Like

Where do people buy phone cases and screen protectors these days?

Anyone bored enough to find me a clear case that isn’t shit or more than £20 and screen protector for the latest iPhone Se? And in stock? I would be very grateful.

Always get mine from eBay.

£3 and come within two days

2 Likes

Cycled through Cambridge yesterday and there were hundreds of people knocking about. Went down King’s Parade out of morbid curiosity - eesh. :frowning:

What was it like? I’ve only been into Cambridge once since lockdown and it was eerily quiet.