Could you get home barefooted?

I mean of course you could but how difficult would it be?

I have two 50m walks which would be relatively unchallenging and a 30 minute drive would be ok. 8/10

5 minute walk to my bike: doable but would be pretty gross

11km bike ride: difficult given the pedals but not impossible

1 Like

I’d rather go home barefoot. Love that barefoot tarmac feeling on my feet reminds me of the beach car park.

1 Like

15 min walk home

Easy

Similar, but with a 1 hour drive in the middle. Doable.

The gravel car park would be my undoing, I think.

5 minute walk to the station, 10 mins on the train and then a 2 mile walk from there. I could get on a bus but fuck a bus. It would be fine.

8/10

½ mile walk back to the car, half of that is in a park. Easy enough

I did some barefoot gravel walking last week. No fun, no fun at all. I remember it being ok as a kid though. Maybe it’s because you weigh less. That’s science.

1 Like

From work? Yeah POPM. Car park is behind the building.

1 Like

I like the challenge. Gotta be in the lookout for smooth bits and clumps of grass.

dirty needles and broken bottles in the park might present a challenge

I have walked home barefooted when I was a youngster. Drunkenly spent the rest of the night tweezing glass out of my foot.

If you copped a hot day like a couple of weeks ago it would be trouble, have to stick to the shadows. It would be very difficult for me.

10/10.

Five minute walk home along some smooth footpaths and the green area beside my apartment. Only problem could be the road I cross but my soles are tough.

But I am home.

Means you have to do a circuit of the world!

Oh balls, better get started.

I used to have a thing about being barefoot as a teen, my mum of course said I was ridiculous so I used to take my shoes off at the end of the front garden.

Took a few days of glass, dog poo, fag ends etc. to realise the hippy grunge dream didn’t work in a town environment.

1 Like

Haha!! Oh deeear. I have seen people do this here! :confused: they were fully grown adults who had not learned the life lessons you learnt at an early age :smiley: