πŸŽ…πŸŽ…πŸŽ„ Countdown to Xmas 2019!! πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ…πŸŽ…πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸŽ‰

Who started the official countdown last year?

Anyway let’s fucking go!

Can’t wait. My toddler has been banging on about Santa for the past few weeks, first time she’s expressed a real interest in Christmas, going to be banging.

1 Like

What the fuck do you think you’re doing?

2 Likes

The boy wants an xbox or PS4! Yes, great stuff my boy!

1 Like

What I was put on this earth to do (start xmas threads in late summer)

My tip is don’t go early on the presents. They might want something desperately in October (that you find for cheap) and then do not want on 25th December.

1 Like

Good luck getting presents sorted this late in the day!

Flying to Australia on Christmas Eve night which means spending the entirety of Christmas Day in transit. Couldn’t be happier tbh

1 Like

I don’t think we’ll get her much at all tbh, we’re going to be in the the US for it so her grandad / aunts will no doubt go crazy without us adding to it.

Holidays do be comin

3 Likes

I’m going to pretend this is at the Griswold’s house.

It’ll be some massive sprawling ranch house in the Boston suburbs, is that close enough?

No.

1 Like

only 112 more sleeps!!11

Is there a raffle again this year? @anon89873996?

1 Like

Think I’ll be in Costa Rica rather than rainy Brexit island this year

Always leave it until the last minute! One year I was rushing round the shops in the middle of October!! Never again.

1 Like

If there’s demand! Also, I’m not on the Hardship Fund committee any more so I guess I should clear it with those guys - @anon26275971 want another fundraiser this year?

2 Likes

I think another raffle would be great fun as it was so good last year. Maybe not so close to dis secret Santa though (assuming that’s happening)

Going to start a thread to workshop some ideas to make it better this year, can sort out a timing then (though I’m tied to it being a Wednesday or a Friday)

3 Likes