Couples who

Have “date nights”

• Fuck off (them)
  • Fuck off (epimer)

0 voters

No option to vote both?

If they’ve got kids then fuck off (epimer), if not then fuck off (them)

• Fuck off (OttoMaddox)

0 voters

yeah this is what I was going to say

actually I think it’s fine for everyone - would quite enjoy being part of a slightly nauseating couple for a bit I think

imagine going on a date to a calendar factory and doing this every single date night for an amusing joke

any ladies interested by such a prospect please send correspondence to the usual address

What’s the difference between a ‘date night’ and going to the cinema or a restaurant or something?

Couples who go for a dump in front of each other :poop:

• Fuck off (them)
  • Fuck off (jazzballet)

0 voters

Eh, a lot of couples at the moment have conflicting schedules or routines so it can occasionally be useful to reserve some time with each other, particularly if you’re planning to do something other than have a meal and watch netflix.

You’re right, I am advocating for never doing any activity with your significant other. You got me.

I would just never call it date night…or ever go out at night with the missus because I would never want to leave our darling children alone*
*inflict them on others at night

Couples who go to bars to read the broadsheets together can all drown.

Tabloids alright though, yeah?

Each to their own, but toilet time is ALONE TIME.

leave marckee’s mrs alone!!

Couples who…

Walk two abreast down a narrow, busy pavement, rather than tucking in single-file:

• Fuck off (them)
  • Fuck off (Epimer)

0 voters

Eh, a lot of couples at the moment have conflicting schedules or routines so it can occasionally be useful to reserve some time with each other

Love that this came after a post about couples shitting in front of each other.

Should be an option for both, because obviously you can’t hate them for it, but I do.

fine if you don’t call it ‘date night’

the movie Date Night with Tina Fey and Steve Carell isn’t very good