Cousins

How many do you have?

Who’s ya favourite?

Who’s the black sheep?

Are you type that is friends with your cousins or the type that might see them once a decade at gatherings?

Banged any of em?

My dad has 3 cousins and my mum has 99 cousins, mad that innit?

Oblig

12 Likes

Only got one that I actually know and see, she is my favourite by default. I see her once or twice a year.

Loads (Catholic family) but I’m in touch with none of them because my mum is world class at falling out with people.

4 Likes

None

1 Like

None

2 Likes

How many do you have?

Who’s ya favourite?
Joe or Lizzie, great lads

Who’s the black sheep?
Too many to mention. One of my cousins was arrested by anti-terrorism officers and was national news for a while, and yet he’s one of the best ones. Should give you some context.

Are you type that is friends with your cousins or the type that might see them once a decade at gatherings?
A mixture, a few are good pals that I catch up with whenever I can.

Banged any of em?
Nah and probably won’t

Yeah loads, over 30 anyway. Not really that close to any of them, see some at Christmas, there’s one I visit when I’m in London

4 Likes

Got 4, haven’t seen 2 in over a decade. See the other two maybe once a year or at funerals.

I am definitely the black sheep

2 spanish cousins on my dad’s side
6 English cousins on my mums side. The 3 who are my mum’s sisters kids are all really good sorts, and relatively close to my age so I’d say their my favourites.

Not sure about a black sheep but one of the Spaniards is very racist indeed. He also got stabbed by his (now estranged) partner’s brother during an argument about hunting recently

1 Like

2 cousins
4 second cousins
See them about once a year (Xmas)
Going to sack it off this year as I always dislike it and I’m an adult so can do what I want
:+1:

1 Like

No black sheep really - all dull

Can’t be bothered counting them, over 50 though.

haha oh wait shit, i’ve just remembered i actually have another cousin

from a failed marriage so we never mention them. haven’t seen them since they were a babby.

wonder how she’s getting on

1 Like

Zero cousins. Do have a second cousin though, which is something I guess

Got three ‘official’ cousins, who all live in Canada.

Got one ‘unofficial’ cousin who is the product of an extra marital affair that my other uncle had (I say unofficial because he refuses to acknowledge her existence, the prick).

i don’t know what this is without looking it up. isn’t it your cousin’s kid?

Just counted up my biological cousins. 17, fucking hell. I don’t really know many of them very well

11, all a great bunch o’ lads really. One is ridiculously attractive and used to model which was very confusing as a younger man but never confusing enough to stray into Louis Tacos territory.

2 Likes