Covfefe

, ,
3 Likes

I have to hand it to him

very much the Ed Balls defence in full play, there.

2 Likes

can the real world memes not extend here???

:tired_face::gun:

1 Like

Genuinely think Spicer means this, he’s not capable of being ‘funny’

3 Likes

but anyway, it’s not funny guys, look, this person with 5.5m twitter followers says so

https://twitter.com/chrissyteigen/status/869992666104184832

2 Likes

but hey at least there’ll be about a thousand twitter accounts called covfefe56451 now that just insert this fucking thing into anything to make a ~joke~

She’s the best

I went to SOAS with him, he was in my class for linguistics (not an indictment of SOAS)

Ru

*post must be at least 3 characters

Little Red Covfefe

Kid A > In Rainbows > OK Computer > The Bends > Amnesiac > A Moon Shaped Pool > The King of Limbs > Pablo Honey > Hail to Covfefe

1 Like

but if he meant to say coverage why did he not finish the sentence???

I’m really hoping they’re all saying stuff like “Last night was really covfefe, wasn’t it?” and “That press conference was total covfefe, Spicerack” around him.

Guessing he saw the typo, tried to press delete but fat-fingered it and pressed enter instead.

Was then distracted by a shiny object and forgot what he was doing.

3 Likes

You’ll be surprised by this Ant, but I have never heard of her!

[Feel like she’s missing the point. I mean it’s more about it not being very presidential to start a Tweet off, mistype and send it and then not even notice for hours.]

1 Like

She is a model primarily I think but also co-host of Lip Sync Battle and is married to John Legend. I don’t like her for any of those reasons, I like her because she comes across as funny and smart and excellent on twitter.com

1 Like

Can’t wait until he tweets out the nuclear codes.

People have been waiting a few years for that one…

https://twitter.com/ditzkoff/status/623541014976962560

How much would it really matter if he did?

It’s not like anyone can just pick up a phone, say “get me the pentagon” and then blurt out the codes and launch a nuke is it?

Also, this isn’t the 70s, I’d hope they can change the codes pretty quickly if they’re leaked.

1 Like