Create a fictional band name and the next poster has to give a detailed description of that band

Spaghetti on Wednesday

How detailed?

shite tunes

8 Likes

When she was little, my daughter invented a band called The Mouse Lighthouse. I always imagined they would be some fey semifolky thing, probably on Bella Union. What does the next poster think?

2 Likes

Zwan

shite tunes

5 Likes

I agree

1 Like

while I knew this was coming, I cannot help but feel that it is a little harsh on a six year old girl’s made up band

4 Likes

I felt bad posting it too

2 Likes

it’s alright, I forgive you. I’m a bit like Jesus that way.

4 Likes

Leamington Spa All Stars

Midtable small stage at Shhhhiiiiiiiiinnnnneeeee On Weekender.
Proper tunes for proper lads (aged 40+)
Latest album: “Get Proper Music Done!”

5 Likes

The Grease Perverts (I was actually in this band)

dads who think they are edgy but are not edgy

2 Likes

no offense

2 Likes

Nu rave tories

5 Likes

Definitely on Bella Union, probably fronted by a girl under the age of 25, regularly on in the mid-afternoon at End of The Road

3 Likes

I probably would have seen them in 2003 supporting Capdown, ska punk, about 12 of them that know each other from school and big band practice, lots of jumping about and trumpets, lyrics about George W Bush, CD-Rs for sale at the merch stand

2 Likes

Steven prick and his 3000 strong army of turtles (aka the chip butties)

1 Like

Answer: we were 16 year olds with one guitarist and one singer playing songs about Philip Schofield and our history teacher having sex with our friend frank. the singer couldn’t sing and we once were the only band out of about 9 at some kind of competition to not get to the next round.

3 Likes