Cricket 2k19 🏏 🦗

So far it’s been an absolute cruise towards what would be the 3rd highest ODI chase of all time. Incredible how this England team has changed over the last 3 years, 8 players in this squad have 40% of all England one day centuries between them.

2 Likes

Here’s a good list. All England players, > 20 matches, sorted by strike rate. 10 of the top 13 are playing today! And Hales is in there too. Only Root misses out, and he averages 52, so we let him off.

hows the cricket going?

Good! England need 23 from 26 and they’ll have chased down their highest total in ODIs.

Bloody love the England ODI team these days.

2 Likes

thats cricket for you

2 Likes

It’s nice to have an opener like Roy innit.

Aye, cricket’s gonna crick as the old saying goes.

1 Like

Scoreboard pressure just isn’t a thing these days with this side more often than not. Wouldn’t have bet against them chasing down 400+ today.

1 Like

Canny wait for the WC now.

1 Like

Limited overs ledge.

2 Likes

ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

1 Like

ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOurns

1 Like

Real team of stunners atm. Foakes is an incredibly handsome man.

2 Likes

New old balls please.

1 Like

just as an aside, in the true form of Cricket, Sri Lanka have a chance, slim as it might be of winning again tomorrow.

It really will be something if SL win. I kept reading how they were the worst Sri Lanka team ever after England beat them.

Some shocking batting with the tail from du Plessis in SA’s 2nd innings there.

1 Like

Yeah, they were certainly nithing special in November. That said, i feel their strengths in the past have been not quite suited to their home pitches

Cottrell’s celebration is so fucking annoying :grinning:

1 Like

Heh i was just coming into this thread to say the whole saluting send off can get in the bin