Cricket 2k19 🏏 🦗

The fuck they put in their lunch?

Are we contractually obliged to have one absolute shambles of an innings every WI tour? Or just tour, I guess.

Was just about to say how much i dislike cricket, then England brought up their 69.

No one enforces it anymore, do they?

Yeah but that’s normally because their bowlers have been in the field for a day or so, not that they’ve been bowling for checks slightly more than a T20.

1 Like

As it happens, the West Indies were made to follow on as part of a pasting by mighty Bangladesh last month…

Not sure if I’d be more upset if Sam Curran was out soon or if he got to a fifty not with a six

Oops

1 Like

Pretty relieved tbh

Trying to produce a list of England batting averages in completed innings under 150 runs, but failing. Feels like Moeen, absolute hero as he may be, is a bit of a disaster in a crisis, but can’t get the stats together.

Don’t even like cricket :sunglasses:

EDIT: and that post brings up the century :cricket_bat_and_ball:

Reckon you’d be able to knock that together in an hour or two on the Cricinfo records pages.

I can spend hours idly nosing through stats on there.

Got there in the end. Averages since 1970 of all England players who’ve batted in at least 5 innings where the score was 150 or less.

As I thought, Moeen very near the bottom. Not as I thought, Stokes exactly the same and Bairstow even worse, plus Root not far off. Safe to say our team is about as collapsy as can be right now.

Also, you won’t BELIEVE who’s at number two, or what he looks like now, probably.

3 Likes

I think that was one of mine too. I’ll see if I can dig it out.

There’s still 2 days left. Who knows, a solid opening p

3 Likes

Won the mother fucking Lord’s ballot for day 4. £200!!!

2 Likes

YES! But also NOOOOOO?

2 Likes

are England going to cricket the other team?

Nah the cricketer has become the cricketee

3 Likes

And ties? You bet!

1 Like