🦗 India vs England - Fifth Test🦗

We haven’t collapsed yet.

Who’s Liam Dawson? (@The_Excession)

AOB?

Nothing? Moeen’s hero-ing

Also can one of the stats nerds find out the most sixes scored in a test innings before hitting a four, Bairstow’s 37 with 3 6s, 0 4s must be pretty unique

This is England’s game to not draw. They showed the average scores for all four innings over the last five tests here and they’re all well over 300. I can only imagine the idea of Liam Dawson’s left arm tweekers will keep the Indian top order wide awake tonight.

I didn’t know he was even in the team, actually. was he brought in from the Lions?

Yeah, brought in from the Lions.

@Aggpass - [quote=“The_Excession, post:18, topic:9470”]
L Dawson - fine, unspectacular
[/quote]

Comprehensive, I’m sure you’ll agree.

Really can’t see past England now

oh.

You’d have to have very good eyesight from Sheffield!!!11!! LOL ROFL and so on.

Could really do with our set batsmen not middling them straight to the nearest fielder. There’ll be a collapse along soon enough without that sort of thing.

An England collapse? I highly doubt it (any word on my Bairstow three sixes, no fours musing)

Bosh.

Guptill the only one ahead of him who actually hit any sixes, he hit three too.

He’s got to be disappointed falling just short of such a landmark

Would you like me to drop some knowledge on you?

the actual highest innings without a boundary was, unsurprisingly, Geoffrey Boycott’s 77 against Australia Full Scorecard of England vs Australia 2nd Test 1978/79 - Score Report | ESPNcricinfo.com which doesn’t show up on your list because they ran a 4 without the ball making the rope

Nice.

Guess the problem for Root is that he’s so good that he’s now on that other level where he’s only going to be compared to the best batsman on the other team in any series, and Kohli’s scored 240 at an average of 128.

Ashwin’s the first person since Botham in '85 to make 250 runs and take 25 wickets in the same series.

Medium pace trundlers.

700 is a lot really, all things considered.

Yeah I’m beginning to think we might not win this test