Crime 👋

That’s some serious rises in the old crime! Maybe we DO need those gallant,noble police officers, DiS?
Maybe they’re massaging the stats? Maybe you’re a criminal and have added to to 433k+ (Blimey!) in burglary?
Discuss, or don’t, it’s a bit boring tbh

• Law abider
  • Career criminal
  • I do what I want
  • Sometimes do crimes
  • Rules and law help everyone have fun in a safe and organised way which is the best fun

0 voters

do you sh0pl1ft

• yes
  • no
  • sometimes
  • rather not say

0 voters

i had a massive shoplifting spree when i was in first year. hundreds and hundreds of pounds of shite, i knew my mum would realise i stole it all so i left in a hedge in the park. was mostly fancy goalkeepers gloves and warhammer.

stopped now cause i’m frightened.

steal hair gel (well, Matt Clay actually) cos it’s well expensive and fits in your pocket nicely.

Always steal pine nuts (I know, I know) cos what they cost isn’t worth what they contribute to the meal.

Used to just weigh loads of things in the self-service through as onions or potatoes, haven’t done that for a while.

My old ma got my family lots of gifts for xmas but 2 of them, from separate shops, still had the security tags on (a DVD and some baby muslins)

• An easy mistake for both cashier and shopper to make in the hustle and bustle of Christmas shopping
  • Out of control shoplift addiction
  • Probably totally innocent explanation like she’a tragically losing her mind

0 voters

Accidentally stole a 50p pack of own brand paracetamol from Bo’s last October.

It’s almost like there’s some sort of link between rises in crime, homelessness and Tories in government.

evening

Can’t believe there are so many squares on this website who don’t sh0pl1ft

there are actual police here tho.

I did a drug or two a few times.

when i was at uni i used to steal food from the same Boots every day, got weirdly addicted to not paying for sandwiches

When my case was dropped over summer the police told me they were writing off ALL petty crimes, not sure what their definition of petty is. Anyway, if they’re not exactly keeping it secret maybe people are just taking advantage.

Eric’s not a detective yet

some of us work for sh0ps

even easier to sh0pl1ft then if you work there

Oh you’re just doing a thing here

when I worked at the co op I started just eating Boost bars that I picked up in the warehouse bit

Banned from all UK branches of Superdrug for raising a can of Lynx in 1990.