Crispmas meve

Merry Christmas Eve. I have already begun celebrations with a full English from Frankie and bennies in the airport

Looking forward to not being here

11 Likes
  • Giant cup
  • Tiny plate
  • Both

0 voters

1 Like

merry Christmas eve to rodion, hotbeeftrauma and all the sleepyheads below

i think i shall also celebrate with some sort of fried breakfast

1 Like

Good morning :wave:

I’ve been up and about already, getting some last minute bits from Sainos. Now on the sofa watching Santa Claus: The Movie (the one with Dudley Moore) and about to eat Christmas Eve muffins, as has become tradition in the CCB household.

Merry Christmas Eve everyone! :christmas_tree: :partying_face:

9 Likes

Bit of a lie in and then a clean up before I head to the rents

1 Like

Merry Christmas eve one and all!

Where you off to @Rodion ? Am going to guess either Knock (Ire) or Ulan Batur (Mng).

In bed, dog has just sneezed in my face. Chill morning, meeting some dudes for a dog walk then lunch at theirs, pop across to see the MiL, get some xmas dinner prep done, and generally try to keep the kids from exploding from the old excitement.

3 Likes

Flying into beautiful Belfast International airport, which is not really in Belfast, nor is it particularly international. It is an airport however

2 Likes

Need to go out and get some eggs and sausages then home to bake and fret about my booze delivery

Excellent work, hope it goes smoothly and on time! Do always prefer George Best when flying into Belfast. Once i got the plane from Newcastle to Belfast that stopped on the Isle of Man. Didn’t get off, but was fun to see the IoM from the air!

1 Like

Need to:

Go into the loft to get the playmobil castle which my niece and nephew are getting for Christmas from me

Big walk to wear dog out,(although he is currently fast asleep on me)

Make mushroom pate

Make mince pies

Go to church to set up the music etc

Church

Party dinner

Get on the Baileys

11 Likes

Having a lie in. Still somehow have a cold after 5 weeks but the Christmas Twig is up, Indian spice sausage rolls are made and cracked into the first of the Xmas stouts last night so finally feeling Christmassy

Got the in laws coming over for a bit later for some tagine, mince pies and mulled wine which should be nice. Need to get up and pre make the cauliflower cheese and maybe red cabbage before then. Parents coming over tomorrow, so hopefully will be plenty of people to help entertain the bubs over the festive period!

Morning!

Going to do a family Christmas ie swap presents with my girlfriend and open stuff for the baby - have got some fun food in and mostly going to try and do as little else as possible before all the trips to various family over the next week. Only thing we are lacking is booze so our walk out might be to the craft beer shop then back for a board game or something.

1 Like

Me but now

13 Likes

Shot of Bailey’s every time Dudley Moore makes a self/elf pun

Could take a baileys with you on the dog walk

7 Likes

This is now the Bailey’s thread

5 Likes

Oh yes. In hot chocolate, what a plan.

6 Likes
  • Original
  • Salted caramel
  • Orange
  • Mint
  • Coffee
  • Red velvet cupcake
  • Tiramisu
  • Eton Mess
  • Chocolate Luxe
  • Strawberries and cream
  • Almond
  • Sour cream and chive

0 voters

2 Likes

Morning

Mom and dad coming round for a bit this morning.

Quick hoover before they get here and then a proper clean afterwards.

Dog walk and hopefully a bike ride this afternoon.

Bath, hot chocolate, Muppets Christmas carol this evening.

3 Likes

:musical_note: where the big jet engines roar

6 Likes