Crunch and Crumble

Anyone into that flatshare that Matthew does? I’m not 100% sure what it is and not sure if it’s a podcast or YouTube thing but im intrigued

I dont like it. I’ve only heard a couple, its more of a gameshow type thing and Crosby is the MC. People seem to love it though

2 Likes

Flatshare Slamdown is a silly panel show sort of thing. It can be quite hit and miss, but when it’s good and when they embrace the live atmos and let stuff just go haywire I really really enjoy it though. The Christmas specials usually accompany my Christmas present wrapping too.

The panel shows are like one a month and then the other weeks, Pappys release two related podcasts - there’s one where the three of them have a chat which I always just skip now, and then a guest-based one which sort of depends on the guest

2 Likes

Was hoping it was just a podcast where he gets really drunk. That’s what they describe it as

They get pissed during the xmas ones I think but Crosby is nowhere near as good as he is on this show

2 Likes

Absolutely brilliant text in topic

2 Likes

The sheep one nearly made me laugh out loud in public

2 Likes

Got a new band to recommend…with Bill Berry from REM

If you see Dennis Wise come out in a big white hat like the Pilsbury dough boy, don’t panic, he knows what he’s doing. He’s got a little feline friend under there tugging his hair and popping it in the onion bag

2 Likes

Has everyone given up on the lads :frowning:

No I’ve got 8 episodes saved up, waiting to move back to Europe and I want them to be my entertainment for my travels.

1 Like

Crosby’s done a podcast appearance…talking about the break up of Sinitta and Simon Cowell

We’ve got an idea, talking into a red pepper to see if he fucking likes us

If you’re a woman in your 90s and you can get your legs out the window, get in touch

1 Like

Where?

Cant remember I’m afraid he put it on an Insta story

What a great time to be alive!

1 Like